Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Good News for Quebec Residents

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Magellann View Post
    That seems to common with a lot of the charges people get tagged with.
    Because that is the job of police and crown during the arrest and charging process, it is an interpretation of the law and individuals actions to see what should be applied if anything at all
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    Please state the precise 'law' which it is against... btw I suspect due to your ignorant statement above you will have a significant reduction in policy renewals next year... because there is no such LEGAL prohibition for "6 rounds of .223 in your Beowulf [magazine]."

In fact, I have a policy with you, among others, however if I were charged with ANY offence solely as a result of putting 6 rounds of .223 in my Beowulf magazines you can be certain I would be suing you for my legal expenses once the charges were dropped and/or acquitted by due process. Why? Because there IS NO SUCH LAW.

I would expect you back up your statement with very specific references as to how you came to this conclusion, failing this you will not only be loosing my business but potentially 1,000's of additional policies.
    After further research I realized I misspoke about the magazine capacity and have removed my statement as it was incorrect.

Last edited by LeadMonkey; 01-12-2020 at 07:21 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456