Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GTA Southern Ontario M14Clinic CDN Gunworks Oshawa 04 March 2018 Debrief here....

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KCCO1989 View Post
    money sent, it did not have a security question.

Also - will you be brining any patches or t-shirts?
    KCCO;

Your EMT is good to go. See ya there. Yes I will always travel with the patches

Cheers, Barney

My god, I've been grumbling to myself that I didn't think I'd ever be near one of your clinics. And now you're heading to my home area just days after I leave my course in Borden and I'm finally ready to pull the trigger on my LRB receiver to match to my heavy USGI parts kit from Wolverine.... I guess it wasn't meant to be

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobean View Post
    My god, I've been grumbling to myself that I didn't think I'd ever be near one of your clinics. And now you're heading to my home area just days after I leave my course in Borden and I'm finally ready to pull the trigger on my LRB receiver to match to my heavy USGI parts kit from Wolverine.... I guess it wasn't meant to be
    And I’m only 45 minutes from Base Borden. Bummer!!

Cheers, Barney

EMT funds sent. Looking forward to this clinic. Cheers!

Before I sign up for this one do you have any plans on having a clinic closer to the Ontario/Quebec border?
    Thanks

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xyzrsa View Post
    Before I sign up for this one do you have any plans on having a clinic closer to the Ontario/Quebec border?
    Thanks
    I believe Garrison Petawawa is very close to the Quebec border..... last time I looked at a map....we did An M14Clinic there a season ago...
    Last year MartyK2500 and I had organized a clinic in Gatineau, QC... we had to cancel after we only had four paid up attendees. It is what it is....
    Oh yeah for four Years each March John at Marstar hosted me in VanKleek Hill, On. We sure had a great time. We would always attract over 20 people. That’s was what got my business rolling.

80 clinics later we are still at it!!

Cheers, Barney
    Last edited by TacticalTeacher; 01-21-2018 at 08:40 PM.

So, any plans for this year? Would love to a have a clinic in Vankleek Hill.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xyzrsa View Post
    So, any plans for this year? Would love to a have a clinic in Vankleek Hill.
    After 80 clinics I’ve come to believe a supportive point man is key to running a clinic. And it looks like the Eastern Ontario are has been saturated with my experts hahahaha

At my last clinic in 25 November 2018 we had 11 folks there. My numbers for M14 clinics are nowhere near my crews for CQB and PR.... I’ll let you all do the math...

In the meantime we have one heck of a community here from Montreal to Easterm Ontario and we discovered this great fact at the Meaford LRSC this past September 2017....

Cheers

Barney

Will there be a chance to fix an under indexed barrel?
    Now here's the deal boys, it's just like shooting trap but the clays are coming at you... and they're grenades.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillen1 View Post
    Will there be a chance to fix an under indexed barrel?
    Yes this is easy...... especially in the parking lot at my bumper / hitch / vise... LOL

Cheers, Barney

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast