Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS New Canadian platform launches tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    Will the contact form work? I have sent a couple messages about a defective product and no one is bothering to reply.
    Call them on the phone. I’ve spoke to them lots, every time I call during business hours it’s gets picked up right away.
    Red Dragons!

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    Will the contact form work? I have sent a couple messages about a defective product and no one is bothering to reply.
    I sent them a message yesterday and got a response within few hours (before the new website).
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

The new site looks great, but honestly, the scope reticle mouse cursor gets annoying pretty quickly.
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by awsomeo View Post
    Guys/girls our dollar is forever changing. I’ve purchased from Irunguns many times. I recently purchased a Glock 17 Gen 5 from Irunguns and way before any Canadian dealer received them and cheaper I may add. I usually use one of many online currency converters to determine what the exchange will be then add GST (5%).
    Thank you Irunguns! You guys rock!!
    If the gun is in Canada, listed on a Canadian site, then the cost in CAD is known, as the gun has been paid for, rather than sitting in some distributors inventory in the US. No different than any other importer.

Unless firearms are commodities, rather than consumer products, similar to the way that the value of gas magically changes with the market despite a fixed dollar having been paid for what's in the ground at the service station.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    No pages, eg 1 2 3 4 ... please - it is pain to use them on phone or tablet; they are unnecessary too as we are not using 56kps dial up connection any more - list everything and use small size pictures for fast loading instead
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Nice job on the site but the search filters are not yet up and running.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty454 View Post
    Lol this wil probably never happen. You can keep asking for it, but you'll continue being disappointed. The concept of their business prohibits it.
    No it doesn’t actually....many businesses use derivatives to hedge foreign exchange risk...it’s actually fairly common once a business operates across a border
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Onagoth View Post
    No it doesn’t actually....many businesses use derivatives to hedge foreign exchange risk...it’s actually fairly common once a business operates across a border

These guys don't have to hedge, they leave their inventory priced in US dollars. Hedge your own currency risk.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick1978 View Post
    These guys don't have to hedge, they leave their inventory priced in US dollars. Hedge your own currency risk.
    Read the comment I was responding to
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

I think US currency is fine, we can all use a currency calculator on day of purchase.

Some of the confusion stems from deliv fees, to get it into Canada and then shipped to your home, it's a 2-step program, right?

I would suggest making all efforts to simplify this part......if there's a standard $25 fee to bring it into to your location before
    shipping out to us, build it into the price, keep it as simple as humanly possible.

Or, if you need to charge individual costs, at least have a simple, yet accurate shipping calculator function that allows a person
    to get a quick and easy idea of landed (at their home) cost with a few click, and not having to go through a checkout and open
    account or provide personal info.

Applicable taxes should obviously be included in above.

My experience has been that it's simply not clear what the cost deliv'd to my home will be at a glance......make it crystal clear
    and remove variables.