Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS New Canadian platform launches tomorrow

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    Quote Originally Posted by awsomeo View Post
    Guys/girls our dollar is forever changing. I’ve purchased from Irunguns many times. I recently purchased a Glock 17 Gen 5 from Irunguns and way before any Canadian dealer received them and cheaper I may add. I usually use one of many online currency converters to determine what the exchange will be then add GST (5%).
    Thank you Irunguns! You guys rock!!
    I do the same. It's really not rocket science.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

I went through a potential purchase, and I really would like to know what the CDN cost is, as opposed to the US price when I get to the check out stage That would make the difference to me between aborting or committing to a purchase.

Candocad.
    [FONT="Verdana"]Take that shot and take it well, because there is unlikely to be another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by awsomeo View Post
    Guys/girls our dollar is forever changing. I’ve purchased from Irunguns many times. I recently purchased a Glock 17 Gen 5 from Irunguns and way before any Canadian dealer received them and cheaper I may add. I usually use one of many online currency converters to determine what the exchange will be then add GST (5%).
    Thank you Irunguns! You guys rock!!
    Exactly, you can even use google for the conversion. 500 USD to CAD and google will convert it at the average rate. Takes 5 seconds

I'm not really sure how IRG would let you know the "true cost" after the conversion. Depending on the minute you purchase, the exchange rate may change, your credit card company may charge a different exchange rate etc. Them showing you the price in CDN Dollar wouldn't be in their best interest and would almost always cause issues. If they quote $500CDN and the exchange rate changes 5 minutes before you purchase, or your credit card company charges an extra percentage, they would look like the bad guys.

In all my orders with them, even after the conversion, shipping etc, I save an average of $100 over my LGS, not to mention, they often have items my local store doesn't.

Great job on the website IRG, keep up the great work and thanks for the deals!
    Last edited by CobraGuy; 01-19-2018 at 02:22 PM.
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

CGN frequent flyer
    Actual site feedback:

- crosshairs get old fast
    - very slow - need a faster server? especially when going between categories
    - the us site warning verbiage needs to be in your newer font so it blends better with the upgraded site
    - couple dead links, maybe just taken down for now: news & events dead link, import/export
    - you could link to a currency converter site, even feature a market usd/cad rate in the top corner

otherwise great update over the old site
    -
    CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 7.62mm's Avatar
    Order History Page is all scrambled....
    Was looking to see if my recent purchase was approved by the CFO yet.
    Join CSSA Call 1-888-873-4339 for info!
    Join CCFR https://firearmrights.ca/en/home/

Yes crosshairs are tacky. You want an uncluttered, easy to navigate site. the end.

We are working on tweaking a few things...please be patient on load times the site is experiencing heavy traffic.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    From work it doesn't work at all. I see a bunch of categories, if I click on any of them I see a rotating reticle, and that's it forever. Work computer goes through a bunch of filters and firewalls and stuff, so it's sometimes problematic, but about 99% of all websites work.

I can login and see my order history though. Says I paid 60$ to have 1 pistol shipped from canadian warehouse to me. Not cheap for CP.

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfiend View Post
    Call them on the phone. I’ve spoke to them lots, every time I call during business hours it’s gets picked up right away.

Calling on the phone defeats the purpose of online shopping.

I'm not alone in not wanting to talk to anyone about what should be clear online.