Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: IRUNGUNS New Canadian platform launches tomorrow

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    Thank you, this is obviously browser specific... I'm using chrome and unless maximized (full screen) there is an obvious issue with the image/website expanding all the way, there is a margin between fully expanded and window resized small enough where scroll bars begin to appear where the entire top line is cropped out, which would explain so many negative comments on this.

IRUNGUNS - this really needs to be addressed, I love you guys and am trying to search for something specific, I am willing to bet the vast majority of your customers will not view the website in full screen, if using chrome (the most popular browser on windows based PCs) the search function is cropped out and if I wasn't a committed user I would have just left and went elsewhere.

ALSO I will ad that typing OVER the words 'UPC, Product, Category, Etc' is NOT intuitive... the user needs to know there is a clear entry field available to type into
    You shouldn't have to click anything to search, other than the search box.

This should be easily accessible from the front page of any store front.

Advanced search is for noobs who don't know how to narrow search results without them, you should not be in an advanced search unless you specifically want to be.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by LeadMonkey View Post
    Are we looking at the same site? We are discussing IRUNGUNS.CA correct? Where do you see a search input field?

I browse mainly on my phone. I use Chrome. Haven't checked to see if the search icon appears on my laptop

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910