Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Impact! Training and Preparing for PR Matches...NEW 2018 Book

Thank you for all the kind words guys. I really appreciate it and I am really glad you guys like the book. If you feel like leaving a review on Amazon.com or a shooting forum that would be much appreciated, but certainly do not feel obligated.

A Kindle version could be done so that is something I can work on. You would lose out a bit on the workbook aspect of the book but obviously the information would all be there. An audio book sounds interesting and is something I will need to look into further. Might be fun with sound effects and everything!

Some Canadian dealers will have this book available in a few weeks so you will not need to order it from Amazon if you don't want to.

Thanks you again for al the support everyone! It means a lot.
    Last edited by Roddy; 02-09-2018 at 09:51 AM.

Picked one up last week from Amazon. On the way!

Business Member
    Now for you shooters and we now know there are over fifty of ya...... I mean shooters for the PR Course / clinic do 24-25 March 2018:

I’m expecting you all to be reading this book because I will be speaking out of it. It’s my unofficial / very official textbook for my course.... I am condensing about five days’ material into two days and this is therefore the required reading. Besides this book will springboard many of you experts into the next natural progression (I did admit I am a Progressive )

Cheers, Barney
    Last edited by TacticalTeacher; 03-19-2018 at 05:33 PM.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Thanks for getting that Kindle edition out: We of an e-book bent greatly appreciate!

Just purchased a copy as well. Thanks!

Got one!
    Git er dun!!

Business Member
    While I’m bugging you new shooters and existing experts to raise your own games, get reading during the rainy fall weather. Do more calculations and learn more about handloading for your PR Rigs!

On that note.........

Another FREE Ballistic Calculator for you shooters on a fixed budget is JBM Ballistic from their website of the very same name. These FREE calculators are super to get you started and once you are comfortable you can examine the more featured and expensive calculator units. Remember GIGO, a computer term I taught in high school Computer Science, Garbage IN, Garbage Out!

Some calculator units love all sorts of extra inputs that you may mot feel comfortable inputting or using. So stick with the simpler ones for the time being until you get super familiar and used to the science, then raise your game!

BallisticsGL is my other recommendation for a FREE and easy to obtain Ballistic Calculator. Now it works for my iPhone 6, not certain about your device. Give it a try!

Cheers, Barney

Last edited by TacticalTeacher; 10-15-2018 at 12:07 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Kindle version unavailable?
    7. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doc25 View Post
    Kindle version unavailable?
    It’s just a matter of trial and error. Discover what’s out there for your device(s). Download and use it and then get back to us and share your observations!

Cheers
    Barney

I would be happy to read your book, because I am a big fan of literature and I really like reading. For example, my favorite book is The Great Gatsby, and I'm sure you've heard of it before, because there's even a movie like that. You can learn more about the difference between a film and a book, and I'm sure you'll be interested, because many of my acquaintances are even impressed, so I recommend it.
    Last edited by Olan; 03-28-2021 at 02:05 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345