Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .....................................

Last edited by 4n2t0; 08-19-2018 at 04:30 PM.

CCI went up here, Win also. Getting low on both large and small rifle. Still cheaper than factory ammunition. Probably mentally say the same words I do when I look at the shelves.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    $40/thou on CCI SPP at another CGN vendor, in stock, free ship over a certain amount.
    "The stuff comes and goes. Just buy it cheap and stack it deep." - CGN member gushulak on ammo
    "If you're limp wristing you aren't hitting anything anyway so it makes no difference if the gun fails." - CGN member Kidd X on Glocks

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4n2t0 View Post
    Why the price increase on the Fiocchi primers? They used to be $50.39 per 1500, which was a deal, but the new pricing puts them in line with CCI. I understand that $5 doesn't sound like much but Fiocchi isn't a household name and all things being equal shooters will choose CCI.

I love Fiocchi primers, my last order was for 15K, but I'm not happy about the price increase.
    We are always working to bring better pricing. This last order had unforseen costs associated with it. Hopefully on the next order the (insert name of various unforseen circumstances - freight, customs, brokers, storage, etc) will cut us a break.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Auggie Doggie's Avatar
    $55/1500 is still a pretty good price compared to the majors, 3.7 cents per.

Auggie D.
    You CAN get blood from a stone...... IF you throw it hard enough.

Super GunNutz
    look around,you can still find primers at $40.00 per 1000 from a few places.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    look around,you can still find primers at $40.00 per 1000 from a few places.
    Which is still more expensive than the Fiocchi primers this thread is about, they are $55 for 1500 which equates to $36.67 per thousand.

CGN frequent flyer Prairie Plinker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4n2t0 View Post
    Why the price increase on the Fiocchi primers? They used to be $50.39 per 1500, which was a deal, but the new pricing puts them in line with CCI. I understand that $5 doesn't sound like much but Fiocchi isn't a household name and all things being equal shooters will choose CCI.

I love Fiocchi primers, my last order was for 15K, but I'm not happy about the price increase.
    If you love Fiocchi primers, then buy them! They're still cheaper than any other brand, anywhere else, at least from what I can find online and locally.

CGN Regular
    The Fiocchi's are still way cheaper than even the best deal on CCI.I actually prefer the Fiocchi to the CCI as they seem a bit softer and work well in my CZ Shadow with its light mainspring.

55/1500 is still good. Here its 55-59.99 for 1000 Winchester Primers.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast