Thread: Order times

Order times

How long is it typically until you guys ship an order after it has been placed and processed?
    I placed my order on Jan 10th, for in stock items that did not have to go through the cfo and have yet to have it shipped. Since you guys are closed next week is it ever going to ship?
    I do a lot of online shopping and even though your prices are good, I’m not to happy with the wait times to ship. Do you guys not have the items you claim in stock and need to order them and then send them out?

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Usually same or next day. Please email cs@canadaammo.com and we will check on monday.

The exception to this is the 9mm ammo we had on sale as it was oversold and the loading plant expects to be caught up by monday

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Usually same or next day. Please email cs@canadaammo.com and we will check on monday.

The exception to this is the 9mm ammo we had on sale as it was oversold and the loading plant expects to be caught up by monday
    I spoke with someone on Tuesday and they said would be shipped on Friday at the latest.