Thread: M305 Ejection

M305 Ejection

Hey there, found myself in a bit of a dilemma, so I thought I'd ask. I've got a VLTOR CASV-14 installed on my Norc, and it seems to be bunging up my ejection (and chewing up perfectly good brass ). Now I've heard guys who clip their ejector springs in order to change the ejection angle, but I'd rather not fiddle with forces I don't quite understand. If I do a swap with a USGI ejector and spring, will that fix it? And where can one find those parts in Mapleland? Thanks in advance.

CGN Regular
    I got a set of wolff springs in my M305 bolt, ejector and extractor springs. I can't tell you if it will help in your case, but it seems to have much more positive ejection, and almost directy to the side. Got mine through Dominion Outdoors.

PS. Putting that bolt back together sucks big time. Think about getting a bolt assembly tool from brownells. They are more expensive than I was happy about, but it was damn near a requirement as far as I am concerned.

I swapped the springs in my bolt and just found it easier to put it into a bubble envelope and send it to Dlask.

I got a call from Leigh at Dlask when it was done and he complained about swapping the springs on the bolt being a PITA - this was a while ago.
    Hanser " Procrastinate now, don't put it off "
    -God Bless North America - Especially Alberta!!!
    -Some people are just dying to meet a Paramedic... Please God! Not ANOTHER learning experience!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    (Its not the ZOMBIES that scare me, it is THE NEW WORLD ORDER)

BANNED
    My m305 likes to throw the shells forward.

Business Member
    Yeah the Norc springs have always been too strong...I’ve always told folks to clip a few coils off that ejector spring or just buys USGI bolt innards from treelineM14

And yes that bolt reassembly tool sure works well....

Cheers, Barney