Thread: Sword Int. MK. 18 22" .338 Lapua Magnum semi auto AR type rifle

Sword Int. MK. 18 22" .338 Lapua Magnum semi auto AR type rifle

Hi North Sylva Co., i dont know if these types of rifles are possible to be brought into Canada, nor whom would be the supplier for Canada if that would have the green light. It is the- Sword Int. MK. 18 22" .338 Lapua Magnum semi auto AR type rifle. Since the .338 cartridge is way longer than even the. 308, it needs the forward part of the receiver stretched out for the mag.. I wonder if this rifle would fall under the existing classification as a "variant" of an AR15 or if it's a whole other beast. Can you tell me if this your area to do all these things or if there is any other place to enquire? If you can get them to distribute to dealers, it would also be nice if different finish options could be requested. I'd need a very durable weather proof coating on it because all I would ever do is drool all over it!

Cheers

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Look at Alexander arms .....wolverine supplies
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

The fact that it is not in any way, shape or form a variant of the AR15 platforms means NOTHING to the ######s working in the FRT lab.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!