Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mossberg 590m

CGN frequent flyer
    looks like fun send off to tac-ord to get smoothed up and boom g2g
    CCFR Member

Excuse the stupid question but will all capacity come from just the box magazine or will the tube mag come into play as well?

BANNED
    From my knowledge and what I have read.....it's all magazine.....mag tube does not hold any rounds and cannot

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    I want this one bad if the 20 round mag is 140 $ USD ill still take it ! What's the msrp on the firearm? And when will these be in canada please and thank you
    $720 for the base model, $800 for the one with ghost ring sights, choke tubes and tri rail. (USD of course. Can't say I'm itching for one at that price, my $250 maverick and he $350 Turkish semi work just fine. If I was going to drop that kind of money I'd probably just get a versamax or something...)
    Last edited by Suther; 01-25-2018 at 03:47 PM.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    From my knowledge and what I have read.....it's all magazine.....mag tube does not hold any rounds and cannot
    It would have to be a pretty complicated system to use both i would think. In a regular pump gun, cycling the action would spit a round out of the tube which would in turn interfere with the box mag.

It should also be noted these are 2 3/4"guns. In assuming that's because the magazines are not reliable with more than 1 shell length... That's just a guess though.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

BANNED
    ^^^^^^hmmmm very good point about it being most likely 2 3/4 only.....I really wanna know now will 3 inch feed/work/mixed/ separately?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    It should also be noted these are 2 3/4"guns. In assuming that's because the magazines are not reliable with more than 1 shell length... That's just a guess though.
    You can still shoot some 3" shells, if you breach-load them individually.

The mags are for 2 3/4" only.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    You can still shoot some 3" shells, if you breach-load them individually.

The mags are for 2 3/4" only.
    Under gauge/chamber the listing does not specify 3" anywhere, but you are probably right. I doubt they would make a new, smaller receiver and barrels to be 2 3/4", I would expect them to be built off of a modified 500 receiver and use regular 500 barrels. And if thats the case breach loading 3" shells would work just fine.

So the question is: When can we expect these here? And who is importing them?
    You can use a rifle as a doorjamb or paperweight, but that's not what it's designed for. It's not what the rifle, in its soul, longs to do.

Quote Originally Posted by shotzee View Post
    So the question is: When can we expect these here? And who is importing them?
    Looks like North Sylva will be. Check out the thread:

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...-Mossberg-590M
    CSSA Member | OFAH Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12