Thread: G.B.T - A 5 star review

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ultimate_monkey's Avatar

G.B.T - A 5 star review

So back in November I posted a WTB ad looking for a cadex chassis , knowing I would.most likely end up buying new but wanted to try and save a few bucks . With in a day GBT contacted me asking if I would be interested in buying new . After a few messages were exchanged discussing price and availability the trigger had been pulled on the order. GBT was very through in making sure every detail of the order was covered and order sent, of course I was asked.for a deposit on the order, which is no problem , but what I wasn't expecting was for how little it was ! I'm used to retailers wanting 40% or more special orders and this wasn't even close .

As time passed I would receive updates on the wait time and if there was any thing else product wise that I was in need of . All the emails between myself and GBT were not only.professional but always friendly , which to me is great customer service !

During the wait I was involved in a fairly serious accident that has left me mangled at home , even though we had talked about ordering optics and were at the point of working out the small details of the order, GBT was very understanding that I've had to pull out od.the optics deal last minute as I'm likely not work g for 3+ months. Which doesn't make it a smart move to start dropping thousands!

Any way back to the chassis , once it arrived at GBT, I had an email.followed by a shipping number with in the day and had it in my hands within 2 business days !

I'm not one to write reviews but I figured since GBT is fairly new to the game and I have received excels t service from them that a quick review is the least i could do for them! As we as firearms owners can always use more retailers that put customer care above making a sale .

10/10 will deal with again !

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    Thank you Ultimate_Monkey for the feedback, it was a pleasure doing business with you! We wish you the best in your recovery so you can get back out to the range with your new chassis.

Couldn’t agree more. I was shopping around hoping to find a Canadian source for KRG products. GBT is since put together a group buy and has been more than professional, especially in their comminications.

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikka223 View Post
    Couldn’t agree more. I was shopping around hoping to find a Canadian source for KRG products. GBT is since put together a group buy and has been more than professional, especially in their comminications.
    Thanks Tikka223!