Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SHOT Show 2018: Leupold Mark 5 FFP Rifle Scopes

Quote Originally Posted by rosconow View Post
    Very cluttered reticle imo.
    I dont get all the hate with Leupole. 1000$ dollars less from vortex and as super tough. 1000$ lest of a kahles and as clear.
    I can agree on mecanical side is can be a bit mushy compared to S&B but they are 2000$ lest....

Personal opinion?
    Any offended keyboard warrior?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaâb View Post
    I dont get all the hate with Leupole. 1000$ dollars less from vortex and as super tough. 1000$ lest of a kahles and as clear.
    I can agree on mecanical side is can be a bit mushy compared to S&B but they are 2000$ lest....

Personal opinion?
    Any offended keyboard warrior?
    $2000 less than S&B? Not likely they are not even $1000 less and not even close to being the same quality. It is your money spend how you want but it isn't a Kahles or S&B and your math doesn't add up either

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    I’ve had them all ..for hunting and shooting ......depending on your budget and style .....yes they are all nice .....this bell that bell this whistle and that whistle......they all have awsome gadgets on them .......
    I’ll tell you one thing ....my opinion yours may differ.........
    Schmidt and bender is simply the best .....and there glass ...the best ..
    Buy once cry once ......I just bought a vx3i 8.5x25 yes nice... but buddy pointed out a few things ......I went back to my Schmidt and bender .....compared..and was not happy
    I should of waited and bought another Schmidt and bender!!!!!
    Yes I know not all can afford but if you really want it that bad you will either put in some overtime or save up for it
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12