Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SHOT Show 2018: PhoneSkope

They stated they had no problems with the recoil on any phone they have tested. It's an interesting system. Can't wait to try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by nickvaselino View Post
    does it do trudeau selfies
    lmao

it looks pretty cool, but I am concerned about the ~1 inch it sucks up in eye relief
    A bunch of idiots standing in line together against you doesn't change the fact that they are all idiots...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canadiankeeper's Avatar
    Would be for hunts. I may take my rifle to the face though with that missing 1 inch. lol

Soooo, why would you want one of these? Is this because looking through a scope has become hard?
    “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
    ― George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiankeeper View Post
    Would be for hunts. I may take my rifle to the face though with that missing 1 inch. lol
    lol, if it's cheap enouigh, I may pick one up, I just won't be prone to use it on the 338 lapua or heavier recoiling rigs for safeties sake, but playing with it on the 308 could be fun
    A bunch of idiots standing in line together against you doesn't change the fact that they are all idiots...

Quote Originally Posted by Soph View Post
    Soooo, why would you want one of these? Is this because looking through a scope has become hard?
    So you can record what your reticle sees

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    If video is reasonably clear I would rather see the shot from the scopes point of view in YouTube videos.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Soph View Post
    honestly, it would even make for a good training aid for precision shooting.... Dry fire, and record if you flinch (and if so, how much). If you are working with a friend on dope calls, when then spotter gives a hold, they could validate if the shooter has adjusted correctly. Some spotters are better at communicating then others, and some shooters understand it better then others.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Its a neat idea, I think I would like it to record video during my moose hunt. But I would be very leery of carrying my phone attached to it through the bush for fear of losing it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast