[Richmond Gun Shop] Secure It Exclusive Authorized Dealer in Canada

Is there a weapon that can break through wood or steel? When I bought an air gun in another place, I left it lying without a license, and I bought a traumatic pistol to scare stray dogs that attacked me. Now I want to take a gun for self-defense that could shoot through at least a tree a few inches thick, I have a special facade in the kitchen, where a target is attached for shooting. In my spare time, I test weapons, so I want to pick up something original.

Is there a weapon that can break through wood or steel? When I bought an air gun in another place, I left it lying without a license, and I bought a traumatic pistol to scare stray dogs that attacked me. Now I want to take a gun for self-defense that could shoot through at least a tree a few inches thick, I have a special facade in the kitchen, where a target is attached for shooting. In my spare time, I test weapons, so I want to pick up something original.

This is the thread you picked to ask your question? This is Canada where you can't have a gun for self-defense. I'm curious if you have a PAL now.

I see that the original stock is long sold out. Are you guys bringing any more? Are you still the exclusive authorized dealer? I am interested in getting at least one 52. This seems to be a better option than most of the other "Safes" out there.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom