Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Derya 12G Bullpup

I just picked up an mk12. Havnt shot it yet wgat kind of bugs did u have to workout?

I just picked up an mk12. Havnt shot it yet what kind of bugs did u have to workout?

What kind of bugs did you have to work out with the mk12? Reason i ask is i just purchased one

MK12 seem to have a problem cycling light loads in the beginning when breaking in. People have been having to put some heavy loads through it to break it in first before reliably cycling bird shot (low brass).... Other than that, they work pretty good...

Quote Originally Posted by HadEnuff View Post
    MK12 seem to have a problem cycling light loads in the beginning when breaking in. People have been having to put some heavy loads through it to break it in first before reliably cycling bird shot (low brass).... Other than that, they work pretty good...
    That’s pretty common with automatics.
    I had a Mosssberg 930 that was well broken in, but didnt cycle target loads until I put an OR3gun marine spacer tube in it.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Ok awesome im going to take it out for the first time next week. Thanks for the advise

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchwiehler View Post
    What kind of bugs did you have to work out with the mk12? Reason i ask is i just purchased one
    Give it a good clean and a good lube. Some are fine out of the box to cycle target load but most need about 50-100 rounds of something heavy like 00 buck or slugs to to break them in before reliably running the light stuff. Enjoy your gun! Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by BadLieutenant View Post
    Both are real nice.....but the top one......that magazine is a bit too close to the pistol grip to my liking
    They do look awfully close, don't they?
    Take the red pill.

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    Looks like a month away from delivery!!

Secure one our our website here:

Canuck Spectre 12g
    So these are the Derya's but re-branded as Canucks??

*Update: Never mind... Google answered my question. So when are the Derya's coming or are they coming?
    Last edited by Boomer686; 03-29-2019 at 09:59 AM.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

I don't understand why the top picture is so different from the ordering page. What are you selling?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast