SHOT Show 2018 Any HK Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
HK, in a world of civilians, some don't.
Can't wait for the MP7 pistol... I'm sure they have a civilian version of there new rifle...
I love how they threw away delayed blow back like they throw away civilian sales.

HK, in a world of civilians, some don't.
Can't wait for the MP7 pistol... I'm sure they have a civilian version of there new rifle...
I love how they threw away delayed blow back like they throw away civilian sales.

So many companies deserve this reteroic but HK is the only company that gets it and completely undeservedly. Its very tired and completely false. Do some actual research please

Thats okay, we dont want melted trunions anyway
That has become an over exaggeration story inflated so many times by so many people. You can over heat anygun. Happens all the time when people abuse there equipment and use rifles as machinguns. Easy to do on a C7 or AK variant. Doesn’t matter what Rifle it is.

You guys need to stop being so naive. The issues with G36 are no different than other Rifles .Its very obvious the Germans and many nations just want an AR design. Can’t blame them. Especially when HK416 and IUR’s are out there. Plus that New HK rifle as well has a NATO AR magazine for parts commanilty with NATO.

HK433 is a long road. First Germany army needs to choose this over HK416, and when that happens it will take a few years for them to figure out a civilian version.

HK USA wise, they are hinting on the "plastic rifle", but some individuals also say that "revamping" of MR556 will be on the horizon. So, don't believe or anticipate anything until they are on the shelf, and I see limited happening in 2018 for HK USA.

HK433 is a long road. First Germany army needs to choose this over HK416, and when that happens it will take a few years for them to figure out a civilian version.

HK USA wise, they are hinting on the "plastic rifle", but some individuals also say that "revamping" of MR556 will be on the horizon. So, don't believe or anticipate anything until they are on the shelf, and I see limited happening in 2018 for HK USA.

I think if they said plastic they meant the us compliant hk243/293 finally being made. They are opening a plant there no?

I think if they said plastic they meant the us compliant hk243/293 finally being made. They are opening a plant there no?

We can all speculate, but I doubt HK243 will have a big appeal in the US other than a few HK die hard fans. It is a rifle of the bygone era.

Just like the ARX100, it will show up with a lot of fan fare and then die in silence.

The future is MR556 and MR762 in the US once they can get the price down with US friendly configurations.

That has become an over exaggeration story inflated so many times by so many people. You can over heat anygun. Happens all the time when people abuse there equipment and use rifles as machinguns. Easy to do on a C7 or AK variant. Doesn’t matter what Rifle it is.

You guys need to stop being so naive. The issues with G36 are no different than other Rifles .Its very obvious the Germans and many nations just want an AR design. Can’t blame them. Especially when HK416 and IUR’s are out there. Plus that New HK rifle as well has a NATO AR magazine for parts commanilty with NATO.

Show me a melted AK trunnion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom