Thread: SHOT Show 2018: Stark Rifle Grips

SHOT Show 2018: Stark Rifle Grips

I don't usually spend a lot of time ogling the multitude of different AR grips and accessories. The exception is when I see stuff that looks like it would work for people with large hands such as myself. Most AR grips intended for large hands fail because they don't add any meet between the web of the index finger and the thumb, thus they don't compensate for larger hands having longer fingers.

The Stark grip does a nice job of moving the grip back to accommodate longer fingers and is one of the rare grips that feel natural in my hand. The grips come with or without trigger guards built in and with or without mount points on the back of them.

They also make an angled forward grip (AFG) that is larger than most and feels pretty effective. AFGs are also a thing that I don't usually find appealing, but this one was nice. I was really able to lock the stock into my shoulder and control my aiming point well with it. They also make a vertical handle, but I can't really say there was anything special about it. Both the AFG and VG attach to picatinny rail, but they are working on version for MLOK and Keymod.

All of their grip feature rubber plugs on bottom for storage.

Name:  IMG_0551.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  97.9 KB

Name:  IMG_0549.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  78.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0552.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  90.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0553.jpg
Views: 618
Size:  61.4 KB

Ah... Ye ole "grip of shame" haha! Surprised they don't advertise the sole reason that I think most guys buy these (heinous looking) grips...

(The ONLY grip option if one breaks the "ear" of a lower while driving the roll pin for the trigger guard...)