Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2018: Nighthawk and Korth

Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    ^^^ Yep......Everytime I see a Nighthawk I think "Thank God for Ed Brown and Wilson Combat"
    Amen!

wonder if we are now seeing the preferences of the next generation, both by the designers and in the purchasing power of the buyers

Quote Originally Posted by ROYAL403 View Post
    I am surprised at all the hate! the agent 2.0 is really nice and great to hear it is a production pistol. Would love one
    Agreed
    Victory Formation

"Somebody get a gun and shoot it! Doesn't anybody have a gun?" Jaws 1975
    A society grows great when men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.

agreed as well...i am sure it wont surprise anyone that i dont find these guns ugly at all lol...as for the agent 2.0, i think the Tri-Cut felt even thinner and maybe a bit better (or maybe more "unique" would be a better way to describe it) in my hand but i would really need to shoot them to know for sure.

CGN frequent flyer
    I like 1911's but you can only smear them with tacky coatings/engravings so many times before the whole 'customizing' shtick becomes a bit contrived.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gdawg View Post
    wonder if we are now seeing the preferences of the next generation, both by the designers and in the purchasing power of the buyers
    Sure hope not.. I'm 28, yet I feel like I'm 70. Constantly ragging on these millenials and their junk music, culture, narcissistic social media and guns.

Doesn't anyone appreciate quality and craftsmenship anymore? Or is it just the cheapest product, fastest delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by RL1 View Post
    agreed as well...i am sure it wont surprise anyone that i dont find these guns ugly at all lol...
    Lol, love your reviews, these guns just strike a nerve with me. Particularly the revolvers, getting harder and more expensive to get quality oldschool pieces of yore.

I love Nighthawk. I think they put out some of the coolest designs and the quality is top notch. I will have to check out the Tri Cut, as you mentioned thin. I have been looking at the Ladyhawk for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by bettieguitar View Post
    I love Nighthawk. I think they put out some of the coolest designs and the quality is top notch. I will have to check out the Tri Cut, as you mentioned thin. I have been looking at the Ladyhawk for awhile.

yes per Nighthawk's website: "The slide, frame, mainspring housing, and grips have been tri-cut for a futuristic design. These unique cuts not only add to the appearance, but they make the grip thinner."

they really do have a unique feel to them.

you may also want to check out the T3 Thin which has " a thinned front strap, flat mainspring housing, and thin alien grips"...i have only handled the regular T3 so cant comment on the feel of this one in comparison

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123