Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Kel-Tec RDB UPDATE: WE HAVE A FEW MORE AVAILABLE!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    Sounds good. Pm me when you're here. I'll show you the finer parts of Poco. And some of the not so fine parts.
    Cheers
    Done
    Cheers
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just received this message on my phone a couple hours ago from another vendor. Hello......................you had a RDB on pre-order with us we have a truck out picking that up from the distributor right now should have it landed this afternoon, give me a call back when you have an opportunity.......

It appears the price has gone up from the distributor due to a more expensive heavier barrel being used. Well this should be interesting to see how individual retailers deal with this little snafu (Situation normal all ####ed up).
    Last edited by Jaylegger; 05-23-2018 at 05:46 PM.

CGN Regular
    Vault and keltec should be eating any extra costs, not the end consumer.

On a positive note, I'm glad they went with a heavier barrel, it should help with the accuracy issue of stringing shots vertically.
    I hope it's 1 in 8" twist 223 Wylde !!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    Vault and keltec should be eating any extra costs, not the end consumer.
    Not exactly, I did not have a contract to purchase the RDB at a defined price with either Keltec or Vault. It would appear the retailer entered into a pre-order contract with the end consumer with little more than a wink and nod from the distributor and the now the distributor (Vault) is playing hardball to recapture their increased cost. I have to ask, is this industry driven by drunk idiots at the supply side or consumer side?

All there are saying is the first ones are here and the next ones are more...... Buy a tavor... You'll feel less dirty.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Last edited by Jaylegger; 05-24-2018 at 08:54 AM.

Heavier barrel is fine with me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Hopefully the dealers are able to honor their original pricing..... pre-sales have upsides and downsides I guess.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylegger View Post
    Not exactly, I did not have a contract to purchase the RDB at a defined price with either Keltec or Vault. It would appear the retailer entered into a pre-order contract with the end consumer with little more than a wink and nod from the distributor and the now the distributor (Vault) is playing hardball to recapture their increased cost. I have to ask, is this industry driven by drunk idiots at the supply side or consumer side?
    Taking a deposit for a product is entering into a contract in the eyes of the competition bureau. Can't help you with your drunk idiots question.

Regardless, it probably shouldn't be a very big increase.