Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Kel-Tec RDB UPDATE: WE HAVE A FEW MORE AVAILABLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    I picked mine up yesterday. It is stamped 223.
    And? Come on post some pictures! Do you like it!
    CPC,CCFR,CSSA My freedom is not for sale

Range report with some pictures would be awesome!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    I picked mine up yesterday. It is stamped 223.
    And 20 inches long by the look of it..... Not so much a heavy barrel but a 20" instead of the originally talked about Canadian 18.5"
    It makes sense that Kel-tec would simply production of one longer barrel length but it's a bit lame that zero information about changes to the specs actually flows out of Keltec through Vault and then on to the distributors. The 20 inch barrel looks pretty good and a bit more velocity and possibly less muzzle flash is not a negative that's for sure.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZUKA View Post
    And? Come on post some pictures! Do you like it!
    I didn't get any time to play with it. It came with a 10 round pistol mag, manual, and a decal and a sticker. It does appear to have a 20" barrel. Incredibly compact and light. SHWIIIINNGG I had to put it away and go back to work. :^( and a sling.

Thanks reliable gun. Got mine in the mail today. Can't wait to try it out tomorrow. I'vehandled the sub2k and SU 16 before so I kept my expectations moderately low but this looks very nice .

Bone dry out of the box, not a drop of lube it seems.

Last edited by BillyBats; 05-29-2018 at 10:55 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    And 20 inches long by the look of it..... Not so much a heavy barrel but a 20" instead of the originally talked about Canadian 18.5"
    It makes sense that Kel-tec would simply production of one longer barrel length but it's a bit lame that zero information about changes to the specs actually flows out of Keltec through Vault and then on to the distributors. The 20 inch barrel looks pretty good and a bit more velocity and possibly less muzzle flash is not a negative that's for sure.
    Will at least one personne give me credit for this??? I was saying this this winter wen they where first anouce. I told everybody, 20 inch barrel as the one in the US , no special Canadian 18.5 inch barrel, but I was refuted by some dealer on CGN and by some claiming to be in the loop. But as I was stating, I was right!
    Last edited by rally guy; 05-30-2018 at 12:50 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Will at least one personne give me credit for this??? I was saying this this winter wen they where first anouce. I told everybody, 20 inch barrel as the one in the US , no special Canadian 18.5 inch barrel, but I was refuted by some dealer on CGN and by some claiming to be in the loop. But as I was stating, I was right!
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    $Yes. You were right. I award you a big shiny trophy!
    Last edited by Chumlee Bumsnag; 05-30-2018 at 09:06 PM.

Got a reply back from Kel-Tec Canadian version is 223 only. American is 556/223. That kinda sucks but good to know

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    Got a reply back from Kel-Tec Canadian version is 223 only. American is 556/223. That kinda sucks but good to know
    Seriously?! That's pretty BS