Kel-Tec RDB UPDATE: WE HAVE A FEW MORE AVAILABLE!

Curious to see the downward ejection... wondering if I’m getting hit with hot brass while moving or crouching/prone. Very cool though and might be my next .223 I actually really like the look, wish keltech would stop making you use their pistol grip though and make it universal.

Curious to see the downward ejection... wondering if I’m getting hit with hot brass while moving or crouching/prone. Very cool though and might be my next .223 I actually really like the look, wish keltech would stop making you use their pistol grip though and make it universal.

They make a brass catcher for it, snaps onto the ejection port, pretty slick.

Highly doubt it comes with any sights, in my experience Keltec like most other manufacturers do not supply sights as it would drive up the cost with an item most would replace with their preference in quality vs cost equilibrium.

Both ketlec SU-16 and SU-22 I have came with peep sights. They were functional, but low and somewhat inconvenient to adjust.

We have received confirmation this morning. It is an 18.6" barrel, A2 flash hider, and it does NOT come with any sights.

I think the 20 inch RDB-C model will be pretty popular and as an added bonus it's a factory configuration so they don't need to make a "Canadian" barrel.
I assume people interested in the Survival model will want it in a non restricted package that will not be as easy to produce due to the way the front sight is designed to lock into the stock.

i'm trying to justify to myself buying a 3moa pill-dispenser.. being a lefty the downward ejection is very interesting.

tempting..

2-3 MOA seems like the general range reported online with the odd one maybe a bit better. One of the better bulpup's out of the box.
No one should buy one expecting 1 MOA that's for sure.

We have received confirmation this morning. It is an 18.6" barrel, A2 flash hider, and it does NOT come with any sights.

If you get a chance ask them about future availability and cost of stocks and if all models can swap between pistol and non pistol grips.
It would be cool if they offered a shorter, lower profile pistol grip as an option as well..... :)

Back
Top Bottom