Kel-Tec RDB UPDATE: WE HAVE A FEW MORE AVAILABLE!

Oh. Sorry. 223 Remington UMC 55 great. FMJ 20180531_181809.jpg

Attachments

• 20180531_181809.jpg
    20180531_181809.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 423
These are an inexpensive pair of Nikon P series rings. 1.6" where you can see I measured from. $45
I wanted a one piece mount but this "Bug Buster" scope has too short of a tube. I was planning on putting a Warne mount on it and a better optic but this working for now.15278251603851205057493.jpg

Attachments

• 15278251603851205057493.jpg
    15278251603851205057493.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 374
These are an inexpensive pair of Nikon P series rings. 1.6" where you can see I measured from. $45
I wanted a one piece mount but this "Bug Buster" scope has too short of a tube. I was planning on putting a Warne mount on it and a better optic but this working for now.View attachment 181680

Cool, thanks. Looks like my mount will be 0.1" higher so it should work out okay.

Question about the spring rod when reassembling. Does it always find it's way into that little hole in the opaque looking plastic piece at the end of the butt stock? It's near impossible to look once the rest as made it's way in. Doesn't seem to be much guiding it's path and it's kinda wobbly. What happens if it's not seated properly ?

Question about the spring rod when reassembling. Does it always find it's way into that little hole in the opaque looking plastic piece at the end of the butt stock? It's near impossible to look once the rest as made it's way in. Doesn't seem to be much guiding it's path and it's kinda wobbly. What happens if it's not seated properly ?

Mine seems to best I can tell. The bolt carrier should slide into the rails and guide it. I don't think the rod is actually long enough to have enough deflection once the bolt is on the rails.

The hole it fits into looks about 1/4" deep and seems to retain the end of the rod sufficiently while reassembling. Now I'm second guessing myself. Damn! I have to check.

Meh... I will shoot the norinco 556 I have and once it is gone I'll reload with 223 recipe. I'm sure the gun won't explode in my face...that being said I will update if I see any sign of over pressure.

Hahaha, shot about a hundred rounds of 556 today, and surprise my face is still OK. No sign of overpressure or anything. But you all do whatever you want...

The mag that comes with the gun is junk but everything else is good to go.

I haven't played with the gas setting but next time I will try to dial it down.

Back
Top Bottom