Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SHOT show 2018: Danner Boots

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Alley Dan View Post
    I have a big hike planned in 2019 -- Nootka Trail. Four/five days, plenty of wet and challenging terrain. Been thinking about the Tachyon as the less weight I have to swing around at the bottom of my leg, the happier I'll be.
    The Columbia Men's Bugaboot is an excellent boot. I wear them all the time and have never disappointed me.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBlack View Post
    At the moment I am experiencing difficulties with shoes, I have bad feet and they have prescribed insoles and special shoes. I’m going camping, but nowhere near me, there are no such orthopedic shoes. What do you think, if I buy this model and use special insoles it will be critical? The trip is already in a week, I don’t even have time to get to the doctor before the trip.
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding...you're hiking trip is in a week and you dont have the boots yet? I dont care if they are handmade by Persian virgins out of unicorn fur, you're gonna have a bad time unless you can break them in.
    The more people i meet, the more i like my dog.

And maybe I'm an idiot for not checking post dates. Stop restricting threads dammit!!
    The more people i meet, the more i like my dog.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123