$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8182021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Jan 26th BCL102 Update

Impatiently waiting for my dealer here in the lower mainland BC to get there order. Any ETA as to when you have a shipment being sent out this way?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by geno View Post
    Impatiently waiting for my dealer here in the lower mainland BC to get there order. Any ETA as to when you have a shipment being sent out this way?

Thanks.
    We’re shipping them in the order they were placed with us. More dealer guns are shipping out this week.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    I have rough numbers of what is shipping this week BUT I am going to wait until they arrive. Last week we ending up being shorted 2 days production due to the charging handles not arriving in time. I do expect that almost everyone will have their orders filled.
    this is Juicy! "All" - as in ALL All? or All Pre-order 2 guys only?
    Suspense is a b1tch!

Hopefully at least pre order 2 so we can have this draw!
    I shoot at Silverdale.

[QUOTE=Chemist;14594447 Not as many shipped this week as we expected as only 1/2 the charging handles came back from anodize...yes they are all made in Canada too. A literal skid of guns is built and waiting charging handles which arrive Monday. Pretty much everything shipping next week will come with an ambi charging handle.

Ryan[/QUOTE]

really after 6months of orders you are waiting for charging handles!!! who does the planning?

don't the guns come assembled from BCL? sounds suspicious
    The right, always trumph!

Quote Originally Posted by redbirddog View Post
    really after 6months of orders you are waiting for charging handles!!! who does the planning?

don't the guns come assembled from BCL? sounds suspicious
    The guns are assembled at BCL and they are waiting for them. There ended up being a week between the non ambi ones running out and the ambi ones being completed.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Outcast's Avatar
    Man I can't believe that people are still waiting on orders for the second pre order. I'm glad a received mine in December...I wasn't happy with they delay then...I'd be frickin pi$$ed off if I was still waiting. Unreal.

The guns are assembled at BCL and they are waiting for them. There ended up being a week between the non ambi ones running out and the ambi ones being completed.
    This is likely what 99% of the population assumed. You’ll have to excuse that 1%
    I shoot at Silverdale.

This bothers me a lot... BCL did not have an overlap of a month for inventory come on I'm getting well beyond pissed off here and this crap about not being able to plan production is getting to me.

Over 6 months I want interest on my ODG gun or just refund me I don't need this gun that bad to be taking this crap.... Sorry Ryan you are just a supplier for the manufacture but Dude please stop posting about all the things BCL cock munchers are doing and just tell us final delivery dates....Gosh man Iv been on this board for 4 years and 99% of my post are on this one topic.

There was about a week between the non ambi ones and the ambi ones not a month. We've been shipping 8-10 guns almost every day except for the last week due to the charging handles not being in stock. 100's and 100's of guns have shipped to individuals and dealers.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by bearmed View Post
    This bothers me a lot... BCL did not have an overlap of a month for inventory come on I'm getting well beyond pissed off here and this crap about not being able to plan production is getting to me.

Over 6 months I want interest on my ODG gun or just refund me I don't need this gun that bad to be taking this crap.... Sorry Ryan you are just a supplier for the manufacture but Dude please stop posting about all the things BCL cock munchers are doing and just tell us final delivery dates....Gosh man Iv been on this board for 4 years and 99% of my post are on this one topic.