CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Jan 26th BCL102 Update

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    There was about a week between the non ambi ones and the ambi ones not a month. We've been shipping 8-10 guns almost every day except for the last week due to the charging handles not being in stock. 100's and 100's of guns have shipped to individuals and dealers.

Ryan
    Ryan I have some insight here on manufacturing and also on BCL not in time parts is a simple amateur mistake that should never happen no matter what happens at paint. ...I'm telling you they had no problem building guns for the contract orders they have. Lets just get this BS over with ASAP Sir...PS thank you for your support

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Epoxy7's Avatar
    For me, I know it's a pre order and the time frames aren't set. I consider Pre-orders to be buy and forget. When it shows up it shows up. In this case, I'm happy with waiting for my order on the third pre-sale as the minor improvements are ones that I like. Keep in mind I could have ordered on the first pre-sale and the second. As a huge AR308 fan it was very tempting. But the timing was right for this one. I won't be shooting it until spring anyways. BCL can take their time, as long as they make them right!! Less rush, more QC.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bearmed View Post
    This bothers me a lot... BCL did not have an overlap of a month for inventory come on I'm getting well beyond pissed off here and this crap about not being able to plan production is getting to me.

Over 6 months I want interest on my ODG gun or just refund me I don't need this gun that bad to be taking this crap.... Sorry Ryan you are just a supplier for the manufacture but Dude please stop posting about all the things BCL cock munchers are doing and just tell us final delivery dates....Gosh man Iv been on this board for 4 years and 99% of my post are on this one topic.
    So 99% of 12... so 12 post on this ? ;-)

Surely I’m not the only one still waiting that thinks that $1861.69 is a lot of money to have just hanging in the wind for 6 months with still no concrete delivery date in sight. If I were to ask when they are coming I’m sure I’d be told they’ll be here soon, just like what we’re always told, only for them to not show up... but hey, BCL bought another CNC machine... this is getting painful. I paid august 14th how is it that 6 months later I’m still waiting, and because they ran out of charging handles? If you know you have X number of guns to build, you know you have to have the same number of charging handles. Running out is or not having the change over supply in place is inexcusable.

I ordered on the 21 of August so I'm still waiting for my ODG. I feel disappointment every morning when I check my email and see no shipping notification. I tried to pm and ask for an approximate date with no response. I can't really say im mad, but frustrated. I guess its better to get no answer then to be told they are shipping out in the order they were purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtisK View Post
    Surely I’m not the only one still waiting that thinks that $1861.69 is a lot of money to have just hanging in the wind for 6 months with still no concrete delivery date in sight. If I were to ask when they are coming I’m sure I’d be told they’ll be here soon, just like what we’re always told, only for them to not show up... but hey, BCL bought another CNC machine... this is getting painful. I paid august 14th how is it that 6 months later I’m still waiting, and because they ran out of charging handles? If you know you have X number of guns to build, you know you have to have the same number of charging handles. Running out is or not having the change over supply in place is inexcusable.
    Have you never bought a pre order before? T81? The new Tesla Roadster. 50K deposit on the Roadster with a 2020 deliver date (maybe).

If you want to be an early adopter then that's what it takes. Otherwise wait until they are on the shelves. If you're impatient or have set time lines then simply don't pre order. Buy one off the EE, or wait.

Any Idea as of where you're at on pre-Order#2? You are processing rifles ordered August 5th-8th-10th ?

Cheers !
    PGW fan

Epoxy7

By all means I knew there would be a wait, but when you’re told September to mid-October, then in February you’re still waiting, you can’t tell me that it ain’t rediculous. Sorry, not everyone has the money to put 50k “deposit”on a Tesla.Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t expect a reasonable timeline, or timely and accurate updates on our investments. To insinuate that those of us still waiting are wrong for expecting reputable companies to deliver on a reasonable timeline (or at least stick to their predictions) after receiving full payment not “a deposit”... come on man.. really?

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet DILLIGAF's Avatar
    Im still waiting on my 102 and my stripped receiver set.

While I wait I play with all my other rifles

Problem solved
    Check your ego, get some training, and Suck Less.
    May the bridges we burn light our way to Valhalla.
    The only thing that's gonna stop evil is good men that are skilled at violence.

CCFR / NRA / GOA Member

Quote Originally Posted by KurtisK View Post
    Epoxy7

By all means I knew there would be a wait, but when you’re told September to mid-October, then in February you’re still waiting, you can’t tell me that it ain’t rediculous. Sorry, not everyone has the money to put 50k “deposit”on a Tesla.Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t expect a reasonable timeline, or timely and accurate updates on our investments. To insinuate that those of us still waiting are wrong for expecting reputable companies to deliver on a reasonable timeline (or at least stick to their predictions) after receiving full payment not “a deposit”... come on man.. really?
    It is what it is. As you stated the timeline was a "prediction". Lots of examples out there of pre orders that are nowhere near on time. The Tesla 3 for example, I "predict" the Tesla Roadster will also be late with a 50K deposit!!

Don't get me wrong. I do hear where you're coming from. But this is why I never get in on the first pre-orders and have little to no expectations with any pre orders. They generally are always like this or much worse. The T81 I recall was a year with full payment. The "predicted" timeline was nowhere near that.

Anyways if it makes you feel any better, at least you will be getting one with the full ambi etc. They seem to be improving as time goes on. I would personally not mind waiting another few months if it means an even better product. However I think late gen 2 with new handguard and ambi charging handle is going to be the best one for my purposes. It's why I pulled the trigger on the third pre-order. A late 2nd pre order seems to be just as good. That looks to be the sweet spot for getting the best product. Hopefully I'm not wrong on this.