CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 30 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan 26th BCL102 Update

Jan 26th BCL102 Update

This is just a quick update. Please keep any replies polite.

Black BCL102 shipping continues. We’re been sending out pending arrival and shipping notices all week.

When the gun allocated to you leaves BCL we email you to make sure you’re available when we ship it in case you have moved, are on vacation etc. Usually you get a shipping notice 48-72 hours after that. This week we were a couple days behind as we closed Mon/Tues due to ice rain.

I just dropped off a truck full of 102’s at UPS to make sure they got out today since UPS arrived late.

Today’s 102’s that we’re going out by Canada Post won’t be picked up until Monday as they arrived after the cut off.

More 102’s are arriving Mon, Wed, Thurs and Friday next week.

I forgot to mention that the stripped uppers and upper/lower sets will be removed from the website Monday morning. After that we don’t plan on offering stripped upper/lowers in the future.

Still on track to have all the 3rd pre-sales out by the end Feb?

Quote Originally Posted by dsmart View Post
    Still on track to have all the 3rd pre-sales out by the end Feb?

I hope so. FDE ones should be the first to ship of the 3rd presale. The next FDE shipment should take care of all the FDE dealer guns remaining then they start going to the 3rd presale. I think it will be ODG and black after that.

Jza I deleted your post. Please keep your smart ass comments out of my forum. Someone asked a question and your tried to derail it once again.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Jza I deleted your post. Please keep your smart ass comments out of my forum. Someone asked a question and your tried to derail it once again.
    Will do. The second I get the merchandise I paid you for nearly six months ago. You know, the stuff you told everyone we'd have in October 2017?

I forgot to mention that BCL is doing one run of Burnt Bronze to fill the dealer orders and the 3 people I have orders from. After that they will no longer be offering that colour. On a side note, Burnt Bronze was originally only produced by NEA for an over seas country that wanted gold plated guns. The compromise was Burnt Bronze.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by jza View Post
    Will do. The second I get the merchandise I paid you for nearly six months ago. You know, the stuff you told everyone we'd have in October 2017?

Yes we all know it’s late but if you post crap in here again you won’t be posting in here again. You quoted someone’s post and altered the quote. Final warning.

Status of the 2nd presale odg rifles?

Quote Originally Posted by chemist View Post
    this is just a quick update. Please keep any replies polite.

Black bcl102 shipping continues. We’re been sending out pending arrival and shipping notices all week.

When the gun allocated to you leaves bcl we email you to make sure you’re available when we ship it in case you have moved, are on vacation etc. Usually you get a shipping notice 48-72 hours after that. This week we were a couple days behind as we closed mon/tues due to ice rain.

I just dropped off a truck full of 102’s at ups to make sure they got out today since ups arrived late.

Today’s 102’s that we’re going out by canada post won’t be picked up until monday as they arrived after the cut off.

More 102’s are arriving mon, wed, thurs and friday next week.
    what is the odg 2nd presale status, you've mentioned everything but???

Thanks for the update, Ryan!

Page 1 of 30 1234567891121 ... LastLast