Thread: Confusion with online order

Confusion with online order

Hello, I placed an order on your site about a week ago for two bushnell scopes, one a 4x32 and the other a 1.5-4.5x32. I never got a email confirmation of the order and have yet to see any communication in regards to whether it is shipped etc. I have also submitted two messages on your website with my paticulars to try and get it cleared up with no answer. I am under the impression I have paid given the screens I clicked through, could you PM me on my details or look into the two messages I have submitted
    Thanks
    Last edited by tiriaq; 01-26-2018 at 10:18 PM.

CGN frequent flyer greywolf67nt's Avatar
    Checked your credit card?
    Called them?
    Not a great idea to publish your name and email in the forums
    Don't give up SQUAT!
    ZERO Compliance!

CCFR MEMBER

Tried calling number on website, got some beeping, still want to confirm if they have anything on their end regardless if CC transaction got posted and a little annoyed that two contact submissions on their website have gone unanswered.

6851 Saint-Dominique, Monteal, Quebec, H2S 3B3
    Quote Originally Posted by backstraps View Post
    Tried calling number on website, got some beeping, still want to confirm if they have anything on their end regardless if CC transaction got posted and a little annoyed that two contact submissions on their website have gone unanswered.
    Hi, we received both of your emails, and both were replied to. We'll take a look at our mailing system to make sure everything is working properly.
    As for your order, it was shipped at the beginning of the week. I'll PM you your tracking number.
    Hope this helps, and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Dante Sports | Since 1956
    www.dantesports.com
    info@dantesports.com
    514-271-2057
    TOLL FREE 1-855-326-8300
    Follow Us on Instagram @ Dante.Sports
    Like Us on Facebook @ Dante Sports

Great! thanks for confirming, I sent you my email addy in a PM just in case I submitted it incorrectly from my end.

Ordered couple times with Dante Sports, had very good experience, probably double check junk email box.