Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: (SHOT 2018) Lena Miculek & Mossberg 590M

I love my Mossberg shotties, but yeah, I'd be more inclined to a single stack 2-5 round mag, and maybe the larger double stack mag if I get into competing.
    Giveth thy joys unto Michael of Canmore and thou shalt never be joyless. - Norc 3:05

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I will get one in a year or two, when the price regulates a bit, they are great and fill a void, I have the sinsinatti and 10 round mags now! If someone wants to use a 12ga. For home defence, well, you can't leave it loaded at the ready! Tube fed mags would take a long time to load,, but a mag fed shotty, well it doesn't take long to snap in a mag and the same with reloads!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

I like these alot better than remingtons mag fed shotguns, and I'm and 870 guy. once I see these in stores I'll be getting one for sure.

At least the 870s will have full barrel interchangeability unlike the Mossberg
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

CGN Regular
    This is fantastic. I can already see myself buying one, then switching out the barrel, forend and tube magazine with my 14" Mossberg 590A1.

CGN Regular groundskeeper willy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Astute Observer View Post
    This is fantastic. I can already see myself buying one, then switching out the barrel, forend and tube magazine with my 14" Mossberg 590A1.
    This would be an amazing setup.
    Yesterday I couldn't spell Engineer, Now I are one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer unstableryan's Avatar
    She's pretty, but that's a pretty intimidating father in law. My father in law owns guns and rides a harley, etc, but he's a fun happy guy compared to Jerry. Jerry would hit you at 500 with his snubnose...

Quote Originally Posted by unstableryan View Post
    She's pretty, but that's a pretty intimidating father in law. My father in law owns guns and rides a harley, etc, but he's a fun happy guy compared to Jerry. Jerry would hit you 12 times at 500 with his snubnose...
    Fixed it for you
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    She doesn't even have her nails done!

What's the timeline on these coming into Canada?
    Whats wrong with people. See a picture of a girl and the stupid comments come out. It's not o.k. She could shoot circles around anyone here. Thats all that counts.

Better looking design then the 870. Would buy one off a shelf if the msrp wasn't ridiculous. 14" kit would be bad@$$.
    Someone stop the planet and let me off for awhile. I need a break from all this stupidity!!! - posted by Northern Amateur

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast