Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2018; The food thread

RichPoorMan
    Super Moderator
    Only a CGN mod would chose a muffin that looks like a target. :D
    Bush hunter!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RL1 View Post
    some are competitive shooters, some are models...but the common theme is that they post pictures of themselves with guns, often in tight or skimpy clothing...many are also "sponsored" or receive free goods in the hopes of using their "positioning" to sell goods.

perhaps i should start posting pics of myself with guns while wearing a swimsuit????

RL
    You’ve already taken our womenfolk from us with your promises of fast cars, sharp blades, and slick guns. Please don’t away the few that remain with your Adonis-like physique!! Please! Have mercy on us! :-P
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

More amazing RL1 food pics!!!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Still alive View Post
    What exactly are “female instagramers “ and why are they at SHOT?
    The guys show up when they are there just like car shows

BANNED
    some are competitive shooters, some are models...but the common theme is that they post pictures of themselves with guns, often in tight or skimpy clothing...many are also "sponsored" or receive free goods in the hopes of using their "positioning" to sell goods.

perhaps i should start posting pics of myself with guns while wearing a swimsuit????

RL
    I'll pass lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar

RL
    I wondered as well what they were.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Last time I was in Vegas I had a fancy hot dog at Pink’s and it was horrible! I literally threw it out after two bites.
    Too funny, I had a similar reaction when I got a hot dog from there. Not sure what they make their hot dogs from but after one bite I spit the thing out into some bushes and tossed the rest into the garbage. Friends told me to go to the Heart Attack Grill, wife and I went in, looked at what all was going on in that place, and left immediately because it grossed us out to the core! The good and bad of Vegas.

RL, you may have insulted them by not taking their pictures, they might think they're not good enough...lol
    Hey, you're a knife guy. Got my first ZT 350 yesterday. Scared to use it, don't want to wreck an expensive (to me) knife...lol
    (lin-e-man)
    ONE WHO DOES PRECISION GUESS WORK BASED ON UNRELIABLE DATA PROVIDED BY THOSE OF QUESTIONABLE KNOWLEDGE

BANNED
    Oh man I thought this thread was about AMMO! But damn I'm hungry right now! I love Vegas I go every October can't wait

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234