Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shot show 2018: Heckler and Koch New and Old

Rl1, can you provide details on the bungee cord sling?

Quote Originally Posted by Polar Man View Post
    Nickelback is special because their incredibly ridiculous lyrics, constipated vocals and repetitious sound make them stand above the rest like a turd boat floating down the diarrhea river.

Thank you very much for all your efforts in bringing the show to us. Internet high five!

more MP7's need to come up here.

CGN Regular
    HK , the best gun #### there is. Thanks for the pics. The one thing I’m confused about is , why so many different rail types. I see MLOK on the M110A1, keymod on the 433 and a bunch of quad rail on the others. Can’t HK make up their mind.

Quote Originally Posted by keisersoze View Post
    HK , the best gun #### there is. Thanks for the pics. The one thing I’m confused about is , why so many different rail types. I see MLOK on the M110A1, keymod on the 433 and a bunch of quad rail on the others. Can’t HK make up their mind.
    It's not so much HK that can't make up their mind. More has to do with the different contracts they get and the preference of the purchaser.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    To be honest I am not a fan of the HK433, it is a product for cost saving and of weird ergonomic brought along from old school G36 habit. HK416 is a better rifle all around.

Just like in Canada, the special forces always get the good stuff but the green army is all about the price and institutional habit.
    Iirc this is eventually supposed to replace both no? The way it was described, this is basically the xm8 with details ironed and put in a very massada-esque body. And the xm8 in the few tests it was put in was pretty damn amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by keisersoze View Post
    They will equip it with whatever their customers want. The germans are stubbornly sticking to their propietary keymod design. The yanks want mlok. So do we for that matter. Some other customers will stick to pic/stanag rail.

Quote Originally Posted by r34skyline View Post
    Iirc this is eventually supposed to replace both no?
    The German Socom had awarded the bid for 2000 HK416A7 to HK. Delivery begins in 2019.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    The German Socom had awarded the bid for 2000 HK416A7 to HK. Delivery begins in 2019.
    I remember. Basically a 416a5 with a 45 degree selector and their hkey handguard correct?

Great work RL!

that 433...drool1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast