Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Able to get CZC pistols in Canada?

Mr Wolverine explained that, thank you. Not being very familiar with CZ I assumed they were 2 departments of the same company like Remington and Browning custom shop must be part of the larger company.

I understand to not support the grey market. My point of view is that given CZ europe doesn't fulfill all customer needs (like a CZ97BD for me) it would be great if Wolverine could import from CZ USA.
    So instead of leaving customers (like me) without any option but to import personally, Wolverine could establish new business and open CZ USA to the canadian market.

Sorry if there was an offense in my wording. Wolverine has a great crew doing so much for our community. There's certainly plenty of variables making this business more complicated to do than it is for me to type the suggestion.

Respectfully,
    Phil
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

BANNED
    I believe CZ Europe decides who can sell what under the terms of their agreement to resellers and importers.. I'm sure Wolverine would love to have access to the U.S. shop

Unless I am missing something in the corporate structure CZ-USA is simply the American importer/distributor of CZUB Products not unlike Wolverine is here in Canada. So if CZUB makes the CZ97BD and it is Canadian market compliant there should be no reason that Wolverine can't get it. I'm not sure access to CZ-USA would gain them access to anything they do not already have access to currently, CZ Custom on the other hand gives them access to a ton of products under represented on the Canadian market currently!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    CZ custom does export direct to individuals...

https://czcustom.com/firearm-export/

We Export All Exportable Firearms Worldwide
    Required Documents, Instructions and Fee Schedule
    Certified copy and translation of your import permit;
    Certified copy and translation of your firearms permit (where applicable);
    Written, signed, dated order for the merchandise (preferably on letterhead), which includes quantities, prices, and an end-use statement;
    Original U.S. form DSP-83 (for semi-auto rifles and when ordering over 50 firearms, please see additional information below)
    Export of Semi-Automatic Firearms
    For the export of semi-automatic firearms, the Office of Defense Trade Controls in Washington, D.C. requires, in addition to the export documents listed above, an original and signed Form DSP-83, Non-transfer and Use Certificate.
    If you are the end-user and you do not require the firearm to be transferred to you via a dealer in your home country, you only need to complete item 7. If your local regulations require the firearm to go to a licensed dealer who then transfers the firearm to you, then item number 6 will also have to be completed by the dealer.
    Furthermore, please refrain from completing any field that is not required and also do not make any notes or other marks on the form, as this document is submitted, as an original, to the U.S. Government.
    Once this form is complete and signed by all parties required, it must be sent to us via the postal service. Only ORIGINAL documents may be submitted!
    Also, the Department of State has updated its regulations to state that the DSP-83 form does not take the place of an end-use statement by the customer.
    We charge a per-gun Permit and Processing Fee of 10% of the purchase price per-gun-values. The minimum charge is $100.

Effective Immediately as of September 25, 2008: We must charge a fee of $250 every export license fee that is approved by the U.S. State Department. This is legally required by the U.S. State Department.

This fee is per permit, NOT per item. Multiple items as you wish may be on one permit application. Please understand that this fee is in ADDITION to all others, and does not remain with us, but is remitted entirely to the U.S. State Department.

Country Policies and Embargoes

http://pmddtc.state.gov/embargoed_countries/index.html

Contact Rob (480) 969-1311 for details or send EMAIL

Specific Exports

JP Rifles
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Quote Originally Posted by Onagoth View Post
    CZ custom does export direct to individuals...

https://czcustom.com/firearm-export/

We Export All Exportable Firearms Worldwide
    Required Documents, Instructions and Fee Schedule
    Certified copy and translation of your import permit;
    Certified copy and translation of your firearms permit (where applicable);
    Written, signed, dated order for the merchandise (preferably on letterhead), which includes quantities, prices, and an end-use statement;
    Original U.S. form DSP-83 (for semi-auto rifles and when ordering over 50 firearms, please see additional information below)
    Export of Semi-Automatic Firearms
    For the export of semi-automatic firearms, the Office of Defense Trade Controls in Washington, D.C. requires, in addition to the export documents listed above, an original and signed Form DSP-83, Non-transfer and Use Certificate.
    If you are the end-user and you do not require the firearm to be transferred to you via a dealer in your home country, you only need to complete item 7. If your local regulations require the firearm to go to a licensed dealer who then transfers the firearm to you, then item number 6 will also have to be completed by the dealer.
    Furthermore, please refrain from completing any field that is not required and also do not make any notes or other marks on the form, as this document is submitted, as an original, to the U.S. Government.
    Once this form is complete and signed by all parties required, it must be sent to us via the postal service. Only ORIGINAL documents may be submitted!
    Also, the Department of State has updated its regulations to state that the DSP-83 form does not take the place of an end-use statement by the customer.
    We charge a per-gun Permit and Processing Fee of 10% of the purchase price per-gun-values. The minimum charge is $100.

Effective Immediately as of September 25, 2008: We must charge a fee of $250 every export license fee that is approved by the U.S. State Department. This is legally required by the U.S. State Department.

This fee is per permit, NOT per item. Multiple items as you wish may be on one permit application. Please understand that this fee is in ADDITION to all others, and does not remain with us, but is remitted entirely to the U.S. State Department.

Country Policies and Embargoes

http://pmddtc.state.gov/embargoed_countries/index.html

Contact Rob (480) 969-1311 for details or send EMAIL

Specific Exports

JP Rifles
    CZ Custom is not accepting or processing any orders from outside the USA currently this changed a while ago. It's a big notice on their main page.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilidip View Post
    CZ Custom is not accepting or processing any orders from outside the USA currently this changed a while ago. It's a big notice on their main page.
    That settles that..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Quoted directly from the CZ-Custom home page;

" IMPORTANT NOTICE: Currently we do not process or ship orders from outside of the United States "

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    That sucks
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123