Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shot Show 2018: Hudson H9 pistol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brybenn View Post
    What's the price on these and who would be dealing them in Canada?
    IRG has them listed at $1275 USD for Feb delivery
    μολὼν λαβέ

Thanks for the review. I have been interested in these since I first saw them promoted before last year's show. Looking forward to picking one up and trying it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Strader1234 View Post
    I feel this may be the new hipster pistol. I don't see the 1911 crowd jumping on this nor anyone who likes their striker fired pistols due to it's size and weight. So it seems to me its market is people who want a unique and expensive gun.

The unique recoil spring design would be interesting if it was offered in larger/hotter calibers but for 9mm it seems like a bit of a novel feature.

All in all it isn't necessarily a bad thing; the H9 a product that tried something different and isn't a complete and utter mess, but there isn't a huge amount of appeal.
    Completely agree. I can sympathize with the creator who wanted to make something new and interesting, but honestly I don't see the point of it. It's heavy, expensive and who the hell wants a striker-fired 1911-style gun? And this is coming from a guy who has a gucci glock (for 3 gun, I swear!).
    Plus, I don't see a huge difference in recoil mitigation from the H9 design compared to just putting a comp on the end of a glock or a 1911 or any other handgun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12