Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hudson H9 in stock Feb delivery to Canada. 1275.00USD back in stock

Is it possible to pre-order one for the next batch?

Owning several 1911's and several polymer guns I don't see the need for this. It is an interesting firearm that tries to bridge the gap between the two platforms, but a polymer gun in that price range is a fail in my mind. They have not produced anything revolutionary or made any drastic improvements to anything already made, just different. So, no thanks, I'll stick to HK.

Isn't it an all steel striker fired design? That's what's got my attention. There's no denying the functionality of modern wonder nines, but I've never been a fan of Tupperware, despite the fact that I have and continue to own many of them.

Quote Originally Posted by jacotsmith View Post
    Isn't it an all steel striker fired design? That's what's got my attention. There's no denying the functionality of modern wonder nines, but I've never been a fan of Tupperware, despite the fact that I have and continue to own many of them.
    Yes, you are correct it is steel but that is not enough to change my opinion. It does appear to be a well built firearm, although I have no hands on experience with it.

Are you getting the H9A when it’s released? Supposed to be more affordable and aluminum instead of steel

Quote Originally Posted by beltfed View Post
    Bringing in extra mags?
    This and would it be possible to get 10rnd magazines? Not the standard mags pinned to 10 but Canadian legal mags with no modifications needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Colossal Ursidae View Post
    Are you getting the H9A when it’s released? Supposed to be more affordable and aluminum instead of steel
    We have them on order, there is about $70.00 difference between the two models. We will post an ETA when we have confirmation that they are in transit.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Constantine View Post
    This and would it be possible to get 10rnd magazines? Not the standard mags pinned to 10 but Canadian legal mags with no modifications needed.
    Sorry, we currently do not have a sku for the 10 round mags, that being said we will post an update once they are available. We have also sent a number of the pistols out to great customers in Canada so there should be some feedback coming shortly.

IRG USA

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Back in stock

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Ordered!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast