CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Hudson H9 in stock Feb delivery to Canada. 1275.00USD back in stock

  1. #1
    Business Member IRUNGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,576

    Hudson H9 in stock Feb delivery to Canada. 1275.00USD back in stock

    Name:  818213020001.jpg
Views: 3191
Size:  16.9 KB
    Please click picture for link to site.
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 02-23-2018 at 02:22 PM.


    Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

    The IRUNGUNS Team

    www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

  2. #2
    Newbie c_tappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    17
    Hello,
    I tried registering for an account on the Canadian site, but it keeps advising me that the verification code is incorrect or does not match. I cleared my cache and still no luck.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  3. #3
    CGN Regular FAST-121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Brantford
    Posts
    101
    I just finished watching 'inrangetv' talk about this pistol. I am quite interested in this, I keep hearing lots of good things about it. Thank you for bringing this in guys!

  4. #4
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by FAST-121 View Post
    I just finished watching 'inrangetv' talk about this pistol. I am quite interested in this, I keep hearing lots of good things about it. Thank you for bringing this in guys!
    Wonder if they fixed the fact it shot low

  5. #5
    CGN Regular FAST-121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Brantford
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by rikkards View Post
    Wonder if they fixed the fact it shot low
    In the video they (Cy and Lauren) said that because of everybody being different they are not addressing it. they are hoping for the aftermarket to take that on. They also suggested shooting heavier ammo. I am just getting all this info from ' Inrangetv ' on youtube though FWIW

  6. #6
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by FAST-121 View Post
    In the video they (Cy and Lauren) said that because of everybody being different they are not addressing it. they are hoping for the aftermarket to take that on. They also suggested shooting heavier ammo. I am just getting all this info from ' Inrangetv ' on youtube though FWIW
    I vaguely recall the heavier ammo comment

  7. #7
    GunNutz anthonyfrechette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Dryden, ON
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by c_tappy View Post
    Hello,
    I tried registering for an account on the Canadian site, but it keeps advising me that the verification code is incorrect or does not match. I cleared my cache and still no luck.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Same thing for me

  8. #8
    Business Member IRUNGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,576
    We have these back in stock...

    Name:  818213020001.jpg
Views: 2139
Size:  16.9 KB


    Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

    The IRUNGUNS Team

    www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

  9. #9
    Uber Super GunNutz tharkhold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NCR//RCN (Ottawa/Gatineau)
    Posts
    2,183
    Quote Originally Posted by c_tappy View Post
    Hello,
    I tried registering for an account on the Canadian site, but it keeps advising me that the verification code is incorrect or does not match. I cleared my cache and still no luck.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    try and clear all passwords for irunguns.com .ca .us

    Or try another browser that doesn't have any saved login info.

    I had the same issue and it worked afterwards.
    308 FTW
    Brand new and NOS "Minh Ho" Garand .308 (WIP)
    Springfield Armory NM M1A .308
    Valmet .308 (WIP // either a PSL or Galil ARM)
    SVT-M (still in the "Can I?" stage)
    x95 5.56 ---> Tavor 7 ?

  10. #10
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet beltfed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    6,676
    Bringing in extra mags?
    88AA08853

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •