Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Getting Ready for Calgary Easter Gun Show

Expired Business Member

Getting Ready for Calgary Easter Gun Show

We are excited to use the Calgary Gun Show as our launch date for many of our product lines...including a replacement AR-180B upper receiver assembly.

Name:  20180125_130122_resized.jpg
Views: 3433
Size:  48.4 KBName:  20180129_082125_resized.jpg
Views: 3449
Size:  95.5 KB

CGN Regular
    I want the whole gun .

Post more pics!!!!

Looking forward to it. It's a 5 minute walk for me, I always stop in. Nice to see an AR-180b product!
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gnome75's Avatar
    Still waiting on the whole gun at an affordable price

Expired Business Member
    Great feedback guys.

Currently our short term plan is to produce a full upper receiver, as well as all the parts for the lower receiver...but not the lower itself. Long term plans would include the lower (or partnering with a company that already produces it), and we already have the lower programmed for machining. However, it would involve dancing around with the CFO for it, and there are currently companies that produce it. So basically, all the parts needed to put it together would be available from us, and if a partnership gets started, the full gun will be available.

We have designed it with the ability to customise to suit any personal taste.

A full product launch of scope rings, muzzle brakes, rails, and other accessories will also be coming at the show.

We are both machinists and gun enthusiasts at heart. So we are able to produce top notch, high quality accessories at a price point that will make our parts both affordable and readily available.

We have been doing R&D, and production for the past 15 months, and are extremely excited for the show so we can finally reveal all of what we are doing. We have a number of parts right now at coating, and when they get back, we will post some pictures.

Are we going to be able to purchase them online after the show or ?

Hey hey, this is cool. I'll have to keep up with this as it progresses. Would be interested in getting a full rifle from you down the road, or at least a full upper if the metal lowers are only available elsewhere.

Congrats! Hopefully see you at the show!
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

Well, I guess we better look at getting another batch of NDS-18S lowers into the schedule.

Expired Business Member
    Because, I'm too excited, and can't resist....here is a progress pic of the project. As more parts come back from nitriding, we will post some more pics. Name:  progress 2.jpg
Views: 2957
Size:  73.0 KB

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast