Stocking Dealers:
    - Firearms Outlet Canada
    - G4C Sports
    - SFRC
    - Victory Ridge Armoury
    - Bullseye North
    - Wolverine Supplies
    - Tillsonburg Gunshop

The TRX Bronco Howitzer is fire breathing hand cannon. It is one of the only true backpack rifles available in .308 or 6.5 Creedmoor as it was designed to fold into a 19″ package which allows it to slide completely into most day packs, making it the perfect companion when sharing the backcountry with large predators. It is a survival rifle that packs a punch. It is fitted with either a 9.5 or 12.5 inch barrel chambered in .308 Winchester or 6.5 Creedmoor. The Howitzer uses the two-piece Bronco Adaptable Chassis System with a 7 inch fore-end. The chassis is made of anodized aluminum and fitted with a folding stock that captures the bolt handle when folded. When fitted with our patent pending safety wedge, the FSS stock can be made to lock the safety in the “safe” position, making it unable to fire when the stock is folded.

The TRX Bronco Howitzer uses the Black Creek TRX Short Action and feeds from double stacked AR10/SR25 magazines. It is guaranteed to shoot 1 MOA and is fitted with a TriggerTech REM700 field trigger, making it one of the smoothest shooting rifles available in its class. The TRX Bronco Howitzer is a designed for close range shooting and can be fitted with glass, a red dot or 1913 pic compatible iron sights when combined with the barrel shroud.

FSS – FOLDING SAFETY SYSTEM
    When fitted with a safety wedge, the FSS stock locks the safety lever in the safe position when the stock is in the folded position. This makes the rifle non-operational when folded, making it ideal for backpack or other compact carry.

TRIGGER
    The TRX Bronco is fitted with a TriggerTech field trigger. It is known as one of the smoothest single stage "zero creep" triggers on the market and can be adjusted from 3 to 5 pounds of pull.

ADJUSTABLE STOCK
    The FSS stock has an adjustable cheek rest and shoulder pad through the use of fixed spacers. The cheek rest has two adjustment points for both height and distance to optic, and the shoulder pad also has two length adjustments.

Last edited by North_Sylva; 08-15-2023 at 12:50 PM.

Aimpoint ACRO C-2 Red Dot Sight Shown Is Not Included.

We just received another shipment and they're going out to stocking dealers in 7-10 business days.

I buy one from F.O.C.

Fast shipping for nice build little gun!!

I have 2 questions:
    -Where to find barrel shroud?
    -where to find the torque specs for each screw?

Thanks
    Last edited by S.W.A.T; 09-07-2023 at 05:29 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by S.W.A.T View Post
    I buy one from F.O.C.

Fast shipping for nice build little gun!!

I have 2 questions:
    -Where to find barrel shroud?
    -where to find the torque specs for each screw?

Thanks
    I would suggest messaging BCL through Instagram and/or adding a comment to one of their posts; they seem reasonably active there.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Questions for the official Canadian Distributor,

Is the folding stock compatible with the other TRX models?

When will a BC legal for hunting 12.5" model be on the market?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

1st glance looks like a nice execution of design.

Looks relatively snagfree in shape/contours altho the cheekpiece should be rounded at all edges...it looks like a guaranteed snagger as is with the inverted V shapes at either end.
    Snagfree shape/contours is a primary concern for a predator defensive weapon...particularly one that needs to be retrieved from a pack or otherwise squirelled away upon deployment.

It begs for a linear comp....incorporating one would be ideal...of course can be procured after sale.

Love to see a pic rail iron sites a factory option....winged ghost rings....retains the compactness and if designed well are snagfree/durable/no fail and user friendly....and entirely effective for intended mission. Procuring sites after sale is easy for the rear but complicated/expensive after manufacture....a shotgun style like Mossy 590 or LPA could be welded/soldered on at manufacture much easier saving the customer the hassle/expense after sale.

Id consider buying one with ghost rings and a small linear comp as standard issue.
    Husband/Father/Brother/Patriot/CDN Forces/Paramedic retired/Libertarian

Having handled one of these today at Taccom they are really neat, a bit heavy but I guess you need it for a short 308 barrel. I hope they are as loud as the name implies.

Quote Originally Posted by Psynova View Post
    Having handled one of these today at Taccom they are really neat, a bit heavy but I guess you need it for a short 308 barrel. I hope they are as loud as the name implies.
    Well it certainly will be, but it's not like you can't make any 308 painfully, smack your sinuses like a mallet even through double ear protection, loud with an obnoxious enough brake...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast