Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Eotech LARGEST INVENTORY IN CANADA

Why the EOTech Vudu 1-6 X 24 May Be the Best FFP Scope You Can Buy
    https://www.tactical-life.com/gear/o...1-6-ffp-scope/

Eotech PRS rings in 30 & 34mm in Low Medium and High heights are going tout to stocking dealers.

Stocking Dealers:
    - Firearms Outlet Canada
    - G4C Sports
    - True North Arms
    - SFRC

CGN Regular
    Hi there,

I got a new exps-2 recently, however the reticle is a little fuzzy. In the video you post it, once he has a camera in front it’s nice and clear. I have taken pictures and it’s still a little fuzzy. I do have astigmatism but it’s corrected for. The only time I get a crisp image is if I put a os4x behind it. Some say it will always be a little fuzzy, others say it’s clear even with astigmatism, when they have proper correction. My question is are the Eotech’s suppose to be clear and crisp, or will they always be fuzzy. Not focusing on the dot and looking beyond it does help, but still fuzzy.

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Kaberday View Post
    Hi there,

I got a new exps-2 recently, however the reticle is a little fuzzy. In the video you post it, once he has a camera in front it’s nice and clear. I have taken pictures and it’s still a little fuzzy. I do have astigmatism but it’s corrected for. The only time I get a crisp image is if I put a os4x behind it. Some say it will always be a little fuzzy, others say it’s clear even with astigmatism, when they have proper correction. My question is are the Eotech’s suppose to be clear and crisp, or will they always be fuzzy. Not focusing on the dot and looking beyond it does help, but still fuzzy.

Thx
    http://www.eotechinc.com/hws-service...roubleshooting

Reticle Appears Fuzzy
    What you are seeing may be normal. The reticle circle people usually see online or in print advertisements is a graphic representation of a reticle. The reticle is naturally pixelated and the outer circle should appear to be made up of many small dots. The center circle should be distinguishable as one dot.

CGN Regular
    I actually seen those videos when I was looking into it. just thought you might have some insight. My consern was that I was not able to get a nice clear reticle even with a few different cameras. I was finally able to get a decent pic when I tried yet a different camera and using different setting.

Thx

CGN Regular
    Will you be bringing in the Eotech Green Optics? Thanks.

Extremely helpful as I just bought a exps-2

Cheers!

L3 Technologies Awarded Special Operations Command Contract for EOTECH Optics

http://soldiersystems.net/2019/01/07...eotech-optics/

NEW YORK, January 3, 2019 – L3 Technologies (NYSE:LLL) announced today that it has been awarded a $26.3 million contract from the U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) to provide close-quarters sights and clip-on magnifiers from its EOTECH brand for the Miniature Aiming System–Day Optics suite. The award marks the continuation of an 18-year relationship between USSOCOM and EOTECH.

Under this five-year indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract (with five option years), EOTECH will deliver an updated model of its holographic weapon sight and the G33 clip-on magnifier. All work will be performed at EOTECH‘s headquarters in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

“We are extremely proud to continue to provide America’s tip-of-the-spear warriors with the most advanced holographic sights in the world,” said Jeff Miller, Corporate Senior Vice President and President of ISR Systems business segment that includes EOTECH. “It’s a testament to L3’s commitment to quality that SOCOM has once again competitively selected EOTECH as their choice for battle optics.”

EOTECH has provided Special Operations Forces with rugged and advanced holography weapon sights since 2001.

A part of L3 Technologies’ Field Vision Systems sporting optics business, EOTECH delivers cutting-edge technology and products, including holographic sighting systems and magnified field optics. The company is dedicated to providing high-quality, ruggedized products for military, law enforcement and commercial markets around the world. Visit www.eotechgear.com to learn more.

L3 Technologies is an agile innovator and leading provider of global ISR, communications and networked systems, and electronic systems for military, homeland security and commercial aviation customers. With headquarters in New York City and approximately 31,000 employees worldwide, L3 develops advanced defense technologies and commercial solutions in pilot training, aviation security, night vision and EO/IR, weapons, maritime systems and space. The company reported 2017 sales of $9.6 billion.

To learn more about L3, please visit the company’s website at www.L3T.com. L3 uses its website as a channel of distribution of material company information. Financial and othermaterial information regarding L3 is routinely posted on the company’s website and is readily accessible.