Thread: SSG3000 with the McMillan Stock is back and includes a SiG 5.11 Bag

SSG3000 with the McMillan Stock is back and includes a SiG 5.11 Bag

MD Charlton is VERY Proud to introduce the first since 2012 the SiG sauer SSG 3000 with the McMillan Stock. Developed in Germany, it is a common law enforcement sniper rifle in both Europe and the United States. The SSG 3000 was developed by SIG Sauer GMBH and is well renowned for its high quality.Precision engineered for long-range, sub-MOA accuracy rivaling many fully customized rifles, SIG Sauer's SSG 3000 Patrol Bolt-Action Rifle delivers the accuracy you need when the first shot might be your only shot. The threaded 18" barrel's with four rifling grooves sends bullets flying with dead-on accuracy. Its 60° short-throw bolt action allows you to quickly cycle through the five-round magazine when one shot isn't enough. The stock boasts custom MCMillan performance. The receiver has a zero-MOA M1913 rail for mounting a scope. Clean, crisp 3.5-lb. trigger pull. Scope and rings not included, 1 5 round magazines ( 10 Round not available and there are no extra mags available now) Includes a SiG Branded 5.11 56220 Shick Rifle Case 42". We have only 10 available for Canada. Now shipping to dealers, please PM only for dealers and MAP price. This is the only configuration we have available at this time.
    Name:  IMG_20180129_130244.jpg
Views: 3257
Size:  66.7 KB
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

BANNED
    I Just picked up mine today and this SSG 3000 is increadable the stock on this one is leaps and bounds ahead of the cheap stock that came on the 24 inch guns years ago. I went with this instead of doing the “surgeon precision action” or “Defiance action” and building a a custom rifle from scratch and let me tell you I couldn’t be more happy... this is the finest firearm I have ever owned and a real Herilom well crafted machine. Everything is perfect out the box... STOCK, RAIL, ACTION, BOLT, TRIGGER, BARREL are all Perfect there’s nothing to change or do but add optics and bi-pod this rifle is actually 100% complete out the box.

I’d love to know more history about this, was it special run just for Canada. Are these the only ten made or just in country. Will others ever come in? Etc whatever else you could tell us would be awesome.

As well any chance of ever finding a mirage band?

Quote Originally Posted by doubletapblanc View Post
    I Just picked up mine today and this SSG 3000 is increadable the stock on this one is leaps and bounds ahead of the cheap stock that came on the 24 inch guns years ago. I went with this instead of doing the “surgeon precision action” or “Defiance action” and building a a custom rifle from scratch and let me tell you I couldn’t be more happy... this is the finest firearm I have ever owned and a real Herilom well crafted machine. Everything is perfect out the box... STOCK, RAIL, ACTION, BOLT, TRIGGER, BARREL are all Perfect there’s nothing to change or do but add optics and bi-pod this rifle is actually 100% complete out the box.

I’d love to know more history about this, was it special run just for Canada. Are these the only ten made or just in country. Will others ever come in? Etc whatever else you could tell us would be awesome.

As well any chance of ever finding a mirage band?
    If I may ask, what did you pay - pm me if you like.
    Thanks.
    Ounces leads to pounds, pounds lead to pain.
    Light, strong and cheap - pick two.

Still no magazines. Why is this so hard?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar

This company out of the US makes 10 round mags.

http://store.accurate-mag.com/SIGSSG3000Magazine.aspx

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

Thank you! MD Charlton PM'd me some info as well. I sent an email to accurate mag to see if they will ship here.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    Are all these gone? Been looking for one, no luck.

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Rouser View Post
    Are all these gone? Been looking for one, no luck.
    These are sold out, we are looking at another batch of them next year
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Man, If I know you guy can bring in stock for the Sig3000, I wouldn't even try to make one for my sig3000.
    I am not even sure How much beer I drank Toyad.