Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Brownells Retro Rifles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We now have licenses in place so we will be ordering in the New Year. As I understand things the 5.56 models are restricted, if any one wants something in this line please e-mail sales@wolverinesupplies.com and we should be able to work you into our first order. We plan to bring in a sample AR10 and apply for non -restricted status but this depends on the supporting TDP that I can put together. I believe the RCMP SFSS are not reviewing any applications for classifications at the moment, so we could be in for a long wait, I am guessing 6-9 months!
    Is it too soon for me to put on my tinfoil hat....

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

I emailed to ask about ordering the BRN-PROTO.
    It’s 5.56 so, restricted. Regardless of the political climate I want one and think we should all do our best to support the industry. I’ve wanted a PROTO since first seeing them. In my mind it’s one of the coolest rifles on the market.

Edit: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by BattleRife View Post
    The very first BRN-10A rifles are in users' hands in the USA, and a couple of range reports have been posted on AR15.com.

There are reports that the rifles hit somewhat high at 100m, but otherwise seem to work well.
    That brown plastic looks so terrible. Eek

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FEDGE2.0 View Post
    That brown plastic looks so terrible. Eek
    Definitely needs to be a few shades darker!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

We now have licenses in place so we will be ordering in the New Year. As I understand things the 5.56 models are restricted, if any one wants something in this line please e-mail sales@wolverinesupplies.com and we should be able to work you into our first order. We plan to bring in a sample AR10 and apply for non -restricted status but this depends on the supporting TDP that I can put together. I believe the RCMP SFSS are not reviewing any applications for classifications at the moment, so we could be in for a long wait, I am guessing 6-9 months!
    Updates? And word/reason as for the RCMP not doing reviews...?
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----

We have just received a shipment. We have to obtain a NAFTA Cert from Brownells to avoid 7% duty before we can sort out pricing and I am still waiting for technical data so I can apply for a non restricted classification for the AR10.

All enquiries to Sales@wolverinesupplies.com please.

BANNED
    Thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    Updates? And word/reason as for the RCMP not doing reviews...?
    Any***

Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    Thanks for the update!
    x2!!!

Would really love one of these BRN-10A's...add a good sling, maybe a small Surefire light off the front sight via picatinny rail? and then tape two magazines together "jungle style" and I have THE perfect truck gun!!!

CGN Regular
    We have just received a shipment. We have to obtain a NAFTA Cert from Brownells to avoid 7% duty before we can sort out pricing and I am still waiting for technical data so I can apply for a non restricted classification for the AR10.

All enquiries to Sales@wolverinesupplies.com please.
    Is it too soon to ask what models you guys brought in?