CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: STNGR Handguards

  1. #11
    Business Member IRUNGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,071
    Quote Originally Posted by oldfatcrab View Post
    Hey IRG fellows,

    Just purchased a pistol from you guys and feel so great for the awesome awesome price, even still waiting for it

    The question for you guys is: I was wondering if IRG is going to sell some STNGR handguards - they are nice-looking, light-weight, and most important, cost-effective.

    Thanks,

    https://www.stngrusa.com/




    Thank-you for the information. At this time there are no plans to stock the STNGR line. If someone wants to do a group buy we will definitely help them out through our import service.

    Please keep us in the loop.

    J.


    Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

    The IRUNGUNS Team

    www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

  2. #12
    Newbie oldfatcrab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Thank-you for the information. At this time there are no plans to stock the STNGR line. If someone wants to do a group buy we will definitely help them out through our import service.

    Please keep us in the loop.

    J.
    Thanks for confirming~

    It will be quite tough to gather a lot of people buying handguards, so I will let myself cool down for a while...

    You IRG guys are doing an awesome job letting Canadians buy more affordable firearms and accessories, please keep it up...

    During the Chinese New Year, I would love to say - Gong Hey Fat Choy - to you guys, meaning you will have good luck and make lots of money during the whole following year!



    Regards,

    oldfatcrab

  3. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    22
    I’d like to import three 15” stngr hwk mlok handguards. Could you PM me to assist in the process and the cost if this can be done or not?

  4. #14
    CGN Regular Leadbeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    139
    Do they have 18”- 18.5” handguards ?
    Anyone want to split on a multiple order of handguards?

  5. #15
    GunNutz MiniMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    2044 North Conker Ave, GTA
    Posts
    1,049
    What brake is that on the rifle on their front page?

  6. #16
    Newbie oldfatcrab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadbeard View Post
    Do they have 18”- 18.5” handguards ?
    Anyone want to split on a multiple order of handguards?
    Unfortunately the longest they have been manufacturing is 15", and according to their FAQ, they don't make the customized length.

    I think the 15" model is already long enough to cover the gas block of a rifle-length barrel... (see my unfinished AR build below)



    I would actually choose a 13.5" if I can choose again for my middy 16... that's more than enough and reduce some weight for the whole build (now it's ~7lbs without ammo)

    I have purchased mine like 2 months ago... if you have asked earlier then we can share

  7. #17
    Newbie oldfatcrab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMe View Post
    What brake is that on the rifle on their front page?


    If you meant this one, it will be a m-lok 10.5" HWK (and then coated it)

  8. #18
    CGN Regular shnib's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    deep south of ontario
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by oldfatcrab View Post


    If you meant this one, it will be a m-lok 10.5" HWK (and then coated it)
    I believe he was asking about the muzzle brake, not the hand guard. That brake does look quite cool.

  9. #19
    Newbie oldfatcrab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by shnib View Post
    I believe he was asking about the muzzle brake, not the hand guard. That brake does look quite cool.
    I see

  10. #20
    Big Mouth
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Menard1098 View Post
    Id like to import three 15 stngr hwk mlok handguards. Could you PM me to assist in the process and the cost if this can be done or not?
    Any chance of getting in on one; I'm building a carbine length AR and if the price is right; 15" is what I am looking for. BTW, I too am in Ontario; I could either pick it up, or likely could be shipped from you for an additional $10.00 or so? Send me a PM.

    Thanks,

    Mark

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •