Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: STNGR Handguards

Quote Originally Posted by oldfatcrab View Post
    Hey IRG fellows,

Just purchased a pistol from you guys and feel so great for the awesome awesome price, even still waiting for it

The question for you guys is: I was wondering if IRG is going to sell some STNGR handguards - they are nice-looking, light-weight, and most important, cost-effective.

Thanks,

https://www.stngrusa.com/

Thank-you for the information. At this time there are no plans to stock the STNGR line. If someone wants to do a group buy we will definitely help them out through our import service.

Please keep us in the loop.

J.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Thank-you for the information. At this time there are no plans to stock the STNGR line. If someone wants to do a group buy we will definitely help them out through our import service.

Please keep us in the loop.

J.
    Thanks for confirming~

It will be quite tough to gather a lot of people buying handguards, so I will let myself cool down for a while...

You IRG guys are doing an awesome job letting Canadians buy more affordable firearms and accessories, please keep it up...

During the Chinese New Year, I would love to say - Gong Hey Fat Choy - to you guys, meaning you will have good luck and make lots of money during the whole following year!

Regards,

oldfatcrab

I’d like to import three 15” stngr hwk mlok handguards. Could you PM me to assist in the process and the cost if this can be done or not?

Do they have 18”- 18.5” handguards ?
    Anyone want to split on a multiple order of handguards?

What brake is that on the rifle on their front page?

Quote Originally Posted by Leadbeard View Post
    Do they have 18”- 18.5” handguards ?
    Anyone want to split on a multiple order of handguards?
    Unfortunately the longest they have been manufacturing is 15", and according to their FAQ, they don't make the customized length.

I think the 15" model is already long enough to cover the gas block of a rifle-length barrel... (see my unfinished AR build below)

I would actually choose a 13.5" if I can choose again for my middy 16... that's more than enough and reduce some weight for the whole build (now it's ~7lbs without ammo)

I have purchased mine like 2 months ago... if you have asked earlier then we can share

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMe View Post
    What brake is that on the rifle on their front page?

If you meant this one, it will be a m-lok 10.5" HWK (and then coated it)

Quote Originally Posted by oldfatcrab View Post

If you meant this one, it will be a m-lok 10.5" HWK (and then coated it)
    I believe he was asking about the muzzle brake, not the hand guard. That brake does look quite cool.

Quote Originally Posted by shnib View Post
    I believe he was asking about the muzzle brake, not the hand guard. That brake does look quite cool.
    I see

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Menard1098 View Post
    I’d like to import three 15” stngr hwk mlok handguards. Could you PM me to assist in the process and the cost if this can be done or not?
    Any chance of getting in on one; I'm building a carbine length AR and if the price is right; 15" is what I am looking for. BTW, I too am in Ontario; I could either pick it up, or likely could be shipped from you for an additional $10.00 or so? Send me a PM.

Thanks,

Mark

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast