Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Scorpion evo 3 Pistol Mags?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yeah, you can get them cheaper, but at best they'll cost as much as a pistol magazine, and they're still only 5 round magz. The price per round will still be double what it would be with a pistol magazine. And don't forget that a LOT of CZ75 or glock17 magz are already in our hands, so technically free.

Our magazine laws are already completely nut, we should at least do the best we can within those laws, and the scorpion really isn't.

Our classification should be different. Instead of pistol and rifle, it should be "range toy" or "hunting toy". Range toy would get unlimited magazine capacity, and hunting toy would get unlimited magazine capacity. That's the kind of classification I would root for.

GunNutz
    I need some 10 round mags in my life, need PSA to stamp 32 rnd on the side and send them over

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Only reason I'm not buying a scorpion is also the magazine capacity. 5 rounds at 60$/mag means you gotta throw 600$ at magazines to hold a box of 50 rounds. Same box of 50 rounds fills 5 pistol magazines that usually cost 25$ each. And you don't need a wheelbarrow to carry your magazines.

A mag adapter is sorely needed. Either that or CZ needs to make a rimfire version of some kind. This just doesn't work for our market.
    Where are you paying 25 a mag for pistol mags? My shadow 2 mags are usually around 40 each

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by misterzigger View Post
    Where are you paying 25 a mag for pistol mags? My shadow 2 mags are usually around 40 each
    I just paid 25$ per mag for shadow2 mags. Brand new from a retailer (a sponsor here). I usually buy my pistol magz from Brownells for 20$US, so give or take around 25-30$CA. For shadow/shadow2 they are Mec-Gar instead of CZ-brand, but I actually prefer the mec-gar.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    " I need some 10 round mags in my life, need PSA to stamp 32 rnd on the side and send them over "
    I have no doubt they would sell thousands of mags if they went to that trouble.

I also have no doubt that sales of CZ PCCs would skyrocket.

I'd definitely sink my teeth into those 10 rnd mags.

CGN Regular
    any word on 10/30 rds psa akv mags coming into canada?

Quote Originally Posted by rdavidson View Post
    Psa akv is not a commonly available pistol in canada. So No
    Save Hong Kong!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rdavidson View Post
    Nope. They don't want us buying scorpions, so no mag for us. No magwell adapter either. Basically, everyone hates us.

Quote Originally Posted by rberresheim View Post
    Since there is a pistol variant seems like it would only make sense there would be pistol mags? Is there not enough of a Precedents to challenge any rcmp ruling?
    be sure to let them know as they are taking your evo away from you.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456