Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matador on CGN!

Expired Business Member

Matador on CGN!

Hello, CGN!

You may have seen us around on social media, or know of our products from our Dealers. You'll now also see us on CGN. We look forward to sharing our new product and dealer announcements with you.

If you've seen or tried our products, you know that we're all about quality. And function. All of Matador's products are Made-in-Canada. And, we work hard to price them so that you're getting top-notch products without breaking the bank.

Check out our website (www.matadorarms.com), Facebook page, Twitter account, or Instagram page to see our firearms accessories, scroll through our Dealers list to find one near you, or order direct from our online store.

In the meantime, a quick run-down of our products:

1. SKS Accessories -- the aluminum Sabertooth chassis, a full-length Optics Rail, the Razor Scout Mount, a pin-on style Hammerhead brake, an extended magazine release, and the AR-style Quick Mag Release.

2. 10/22 Accessories -- the aluminum Mag-Rotor & our new paddle-style X-Press Mag Release.

3. Skeletonized Grips -- yes, we make the only skeletonized grips in Canada. Check out our latest -- the Fury Grip.

4. Muzzle Devices -- these are hot items! Our Hammerhead brake is high on demand - and it should be. It is as high-end as any other, but very reasonably priced. And, it comes in 7 different sizes...so you're sure to find a fit. And our two-component muzzle blast diverter, the Stinger -- available in 4 different sizes, it allows you the choice of using just the CORE as a brake, or putting the SHELL on to divert noise.

5. Of course, we have Support Gear for those that want to sport our logo -- shirts, decals, patches...and more to come.

6. We also distribute to the Unfair Advantage Glock Base Pads. Nothing but great reviews on these -- check'em out!

And yes -- there are definitely some new product announcements on the horizon! Watch here for news!

Nice to "meet" you all on here!

Name:  GunPost.jpg
Views: 870
Size:  42.6 KB
    Last edited by Matador Arms; 02-01-2018 at 06:04 PM.

Welcome to CGN! I just bought one of your muzzle devices from a dealer. No review / opinion yet - it's still with Canada Post, but great to see you here supporting the CGN!
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraGuy View Post
    Welcome to CGN! I just bought one of your muzzle devices from a dealer. No review / opinion yet - it's still with Canada Post, but great to see you here supporting the CGN!
    Great! Thanks for your support!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    I've had a hammerhead on my AR for a while now and think it's a great value. Keep up the good work.

Question: with your stinger brake is there any difference in perceived recoil running it with or without the shell in place?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AB.boy View Post
    I've had a hammerhead on my AR for a while now and think it's a great value. Keep up the good work.

Question: with your stinger brake is there any difference in perceived recoil running it with or without the shell in place?
    Great to hear! The Hammerhead is a popular choice these days!

As for the Stinger, yes - with the Shell off, running it as a conventional brake, it is much more effective in reducing recoil. With the Shell on, your biggest benefit is the reduction in muzzle blast.

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    Welcome to CGN guys!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BadLieutenant View Post
    Welcome to CGN guys!
    Thanks!

Welcome to CGN! I quite enjoy your muzzle breaks. I have an ar15 one and a vz58 one and they work great!

I've got myself one of your scout mounts. Welcome to CGN!
    Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jebnert View Post
    Welcome to CGN! I quite enjoy your muzzle breaks. I have an ar15 one and a vz58 one and they work great!
    Great to hear!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast