Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ruger Blackhawk 10mm/40SW Convertible 4 5/8"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Got Juice?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    You can act as tough as you want, and you're free to act like you're the only bigger guy who has shot a gun before.

However, the truth is that you would still fire more accurately on rapid rate with a 9mm than a 10mm.

I don't care how strong you think you are; it's physically impossible to shoot both guns the same.

Even if you're correct that you're amazingly strong, you'd put that effort toward both guns.

Yes you may be able to do better with 10mm than someone else with 10mm, but you would still do better with a 9mm than you would do with a 10mm.
    Its a statement of fact. No need to get worked up and write a book. I couldn’t tell you how 9mm shoots. The smallest I own is a 357SIG.
    Envy green is not a color well worn. Might want to quit while you're ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Got Juice? View Post
    Its a statement of fact. No need to get worked up and write a book. I couldn’t tell you how 9mm shoots. The smallest I own is a 357SIG.
    It is NOT a statement of fact, and thank you for admitting that you don’t know what you’re talking about because you’ve never shot a 9mm.

And the fact that you’d say “the smallest gun I’d own is...” makes you sound like a huge D bag. 22LR is an awesome calibre, too, and if you’ve never unloaded a Henry 22 lever on rapid rate, you’re missing out.

I’m all for big guns, and I love my 44 Magnum, but that’s not the point of my post.

You asked me what my original post was about, which was to state that 10mm is not a good rapid rate gun, so something like a 10mm in a single action would be a great gun.
    I don’t have a signature block.

GunNutz
    Very pleasant single action to shoot in 10mm, fun gun!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123