www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet River View Post
    more coming shortly...
    Why is it when something good comes along there is always only "one"?
    ALL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING
    MOST OF MY MONEY I SPENT ON WOMEN AND GUNS - THE REST I JUST WASTED!

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetybill View Post
    Why is it when something good comes along there is always only "one"?
    when a new ones comes out. they often only send us one until they get caught up.
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

10mm in single action is a ferocious combo. I had a 10mm G20 4th Gen Glock before, and there’s no way anyone can fire 10mm accurately at a high rate of semi-auto fire. It’s just way too snappy.

However, 10mm in a single action is a great option; most people would choose 357, but 10mm is a very interesting option.
    I don’t have a signature block.

GunNutz
    Interesting. Should be fun in 10mm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Got Juice?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    10mm in single action is a ferocious combo. I had a 10mm G20 4th Gen Glock before, and there’s no way anyone can fire 10mm accurately at a high rate of semi-auto fire. It’s just way too snappy.

However, 10mm in a single action is a great option; most people would choose 357, but 10mm is a very interesting option.
    I compete with a 10mm in IPSC, what's the issue??? BTW, the new GLOCK 40 is AWESOME for the round. a lot less snappy than a Glock20
    Envy green is not a color well worn. Might want to quit while you're ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Got Juice? View Post
    I compete with a 10mm in IPSC, what's the issue??? BTW, the new GLOCK 40 is AWESOME for the round. a lot less snappy than a Glock20
    Not an issue, so much as it’s not the purpose of the round. I love 10mm, but nobody can shoot 10mm as accurately on rapid rate as they can with 9mm. It’s physically impossible with similar guns, because one round is far more powerful.

I’m sure if you had a 3 pound STI Perfect 10 you could outshoot yourself with a crappy 9mm, but all other things considered, it’s just not the strength of the round.

Firing at a medium rate then sure, but at rapid rate there’s no way anyone’s grouping is as tight with 10mm as 9mm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Got Juice?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    Not an issue, so much as it’s not the purpose of the round. I love 10mm, but nobody can shoot 10mm as accurately on rapid rate as they can with 9mm. It’s physically impossible with similar guns, because one round is far more powerful.

I’m sure if you had a 3 pound STI Perfect 10 you could outshoot yourself with a crappy 9mm, but all other things considered, it’s just not the strength of the round.

Firing at a medium rate then sure, but at rapid rate there’s no way anyone’s grouping is as tight with 10mm as 9mm.
    I have large forearms, and a lot of grip strength. I suppose I should have prefaced my statement with that. Of course, some people think 9mm has recoil... they need to eat more red meat or spinach or something.
    Yes, my Apeiro runs over 200pf when competing
    Envy green is not a color well worn. Might want to quit while you're ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Got Juice? View Post
    I have large forearms, and a lot of grip strength. I suppose I should have prefaced my statement with that. Of course, some people think 9mm has recoil... they need to eat more red meat or spinach or something. Yes, my Apeiro runs over 200pf when competing
    You can act as tough as you want, and you're free to act like you're the only bigger guy who has shot a gun before.

However, the truth is that you would still fire more accurately on rapid rate with a 9mm than a 10mm.

I don't care how strong you think you are; it's physically impossible to shoot both guns the same.

Even if you're correct that you're amazingly strong, you'd put that effort toward both guns.

Yes you may be able to do better with 10mm than someone else with 10mm, but you would still do better with a 9mm than you would do with a 10mm.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast