Body armor for 100$!

Thread: Body armor for 100$!

Tags: None

wildphil24 said:

Thumbs up Body armor for 100$!

I found this rare opportunity and great deal. Glad to share it with fellow cgners!

www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1676054-Body-armor-for-100-!
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

derek2007 said:
    Best service around, super smooth transaction and very nice gear. Everything was basically new and looks great.
    Highly recommended.

Top quality gear at a great price. Deal with confidence you won’t be disappointed

Venom said:
    Love the item!
    Phil was a great guy to deal with. Very helpful with sizing. Great price and quality! Get in on these great prices while they last!
    I'm very happy with my purchase!

redbirddog said:
    X2 he was very helpful with the sizing and when they arrived they fit great. They are in very good shape. Hope to deal with him again.
    The right, always trumph!

Redblack said:
    The thread title is misleading, it’s $100each if you buy 10 of them. If you only want one it’s $140

fluidmax said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblack View Post
    The thread title is misleading, it’s $100each if you buy 10 of them. If you only want one it’s $140
    Ya...this thread is misleading at best

wildphil24 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblack View Post
    If you meet me in Qc city and want one with a bit of wear it's 100$.
    If you buy 2 or 3 like-new and substract the included shipping cost they're about 100$ each.
    If you buy 6 like-new for 600$ and substract the included shipping cost they're less than 95$ each.

But all this is too long to explain in a title. You must click two times to get the whole details. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I hope you can appreciate the honest full disclosure in the ad. It's important for me to deal straight and tell the truth.
    Last edited by wildphil24; 02-17-2018 at 09:49 PM.
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

8. RyanMumbles said:
    Just received my vests, they are in great condition and exactly as described. Thanks WildPhil!

Ryan

9. CoonT said:
    Great find. Thanks for the share!

79Fordxlt said:
    Got mine the other day, very happy...thanks Phil!