Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bulk ammo import 5.56 & 9mm

Bulk ammo import 5.56 & 9mm

Hey guys,
    i see 1000 packs of 5.56 lake city being sold for 299$ (376$/CAD) theses days, wolf is even cheaper... 9mm Tula steel case 1000rds is 149$ (187$/cad) and this is available for every US citizen...

The above was my first link from my search off google... I didn't search for the cheapest... I am certain that the same can surely be gotten at a much lower prices in large orders that you could manage to bring into Canada.. Ammo hasnt really dropped in price here like firearms... its been steadily increasing over the last 3-4 years.. 9mm has gone down but .223 and 5.56 is brutal (.50 -.80$/round)?!? even the corrosive 7.62x39 has almost doubled now... just before Xmas I found boxes of 200rds of Federal Gold Medal match 168gr for 165$ (16.50$/box of 20) down south, that is more that half of what's it's selling for here... even with the import fee, shipping to my door and GST was: 272.16 CAD. 27$/ box. I'm seeing it in stores now for 39-45$/box plus taxe! We've all been told that ammo components have increase but something just doesn't feel right in Canada in regards to ammo prices when we look at what it being purchased in small quantities in the US...

Can you guys try and help us and bring in some serious bulk Ammo at good southern prices? You have been a great equalizer for firearms prices and making unicorns available, can't you please consider doing the same for Bulk Ammo?
    "The Horror. The Horror."
    - Apocalypse Now (1979)
    --------------------------
    CCFR & CSSA Member.

I'm definitely looking for some cheap non steel core .223/5.56!

Interested

CGN frequent flyer
    If you do bring some please implement free shipping or $10 flat shipping. I used to buy many firearms from you but now I have stopped after I was quoted $78 to ship a pistol from Alberta to Toronto.

Canadian shipping is more expensive than the US. We're a bigger country, with less traffic on our shipping lanes so shipping costs are higher.
    Bringing in ammo from the US is expensive. It's not direct $$$ from US to CAD, there are import fees as well as the manpower and cost of shipping heavy lead from the US to Canada. There are minimum number of carriers that can do this in a cost effective manner.
    Then people want free and $10 shipping at US prices. It's absurd.
    Peace through superior firepower.
    Member: NFA, CCFR & CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    If you do bring some please implement free shipping or $10 flat shipping. I used to buy many firearms from you but now I have stopped after I was quoted $78 to ship a pistol from Alberta to Toronto.
    Our shipping costs are over 3 times more expensive to ship a package in Canada than they are in the US. IRUNGUNS uses an API with a high volume discount through Canada Post, that API fully insures the package and in your case includes the Ont HST is also included in the cost of shipping. The insurance is $2.25 per $100.00, according to Canada Post there is no movement on that, so on a $1500.00 firearm it adds up. We have a meeting on the 26th with Canada Post to address our shipping costs. We will keep everyone one in the loop.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    welcome to Canada,where we can get gouged and smile and take it,to get those great deals from the US would require a company with a SOLID bank account that can make HUGE orders,but THEN pass on the savings to customer,which rarely happens in Canada,mind you we do have a few places that are better for pricing,but like others have said,,it's a tough going in a market as small as us,you got to love those US prices,i stock up when i'm down south to feed the toys down there,just sad i can't just bring it back with me,but it's worth it to not have to worry about magazine capacity,ATT's,restricted or not,and just head to the farm with whatever you want and enjoy,

Quote Originally Posted by aum View Post
    Hey guys,
    i see 1000 packs of 5.56 lake city being sold for 299$ (376$/CAD) theses days, wolf is even cheaper... 9mm Tula steel case 1000rds is 149$ (187$/cad) and this is available for every US citizen...

The above was my first link from my search off google... I didn't search for the cheapest... I am certain that the same can surely be gotten at a much lower prices in large orders that you could manage to bring into Canada.. Ammo hasnt really dropped in price here like firearms... its been steadily increasing over the last 3-4 years.. 9mm has gone down but .223 and 5.56 is brutal (.50 -.80$/round)?!? even the corrosive 7.62x39 has almost doubled now... just before Xmas I found boxes of 200rds of Federal Gold Medal match 168gr for 165$ (16.50$/box of 20) down south, that is more that half of what's it's selling for here... even with the import fee, shipping to my door and GST was: 272.16 CAD. 27$/ box. I'm seeing it in stores now for 39-45$/box plus taxe! We've all been told that ammo components have increase but something just doesn't feel right in Canada in regards to ammo prices when we look at what it being purchased in small quantities in the US...

Can you guys try and help us and bring in some serious bulk Ammo at good southern prices? You have been a great equalizer for firearms prices and making unicorns available, can't you please consider doing the same for Bulk Ammo?
    We are discussing the option of stocking large quantities of ammo in our Canadian facility. We will post more on this once we get past this export. Stay tuned..

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Oh PLease keep us posted Irunguns!
    "I live life one Quarter Pounder at a time.. for those 800 calories or more, I am FREE :D "

IPSC BC Member

GunNutz
    Ya I would buy a large volume of 5.56 like 10k if I could get it for close to US prices shipping isn’t bad when you get large volume I think it was arround $300-400 to ship 13k of 9mm from southern Alberta to northern BC

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast