Thread: Insite is giving away a FREE PRE-FIT BARREL! - AI , Tikka, Ruger or other re-barrell.

Insite is giving away a FREE PRE-FIT BARREL! - AI , Tikka, Ruger or other re-barrell.

Insite is giving away a FREE PRE-FIT BARREL! - AI , Tikka, Ruger or other re-barrelling
    To enter the draw, you must do 2 things:
    1. Like and Share our Page on Facebook
    2. Send us an email to "Insitearms@gmail.com" with the subject "member." ....And what barrel chambering you would prefer.

Sending us the email will get you on our member mailing list to be first notified as we roll out several great lines of gear and promotions from top-tier manufacturers in the Precision Rifle / Tactical / PRS style shooting industry!

Dear Insite Arms,

I appreciate your contest, but wanted to have you note as feedback that I have quit facebook due to all the concerns floating out there.

I'm certain there are more on CGN like me, and they may chime in if they see fit to do so.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Zedbra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Loosethoughts View Post
    Dear Insite Arms,

I appreciate your contest, but wanted to have you note as feedback that I have quit facebook due to all the concerns floating out there.

I'm certain there are more on CGN like me, and they may chime in if they see fit to do so.

Life's about choices. You make them, then you live by them.

Thanks, Insite.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Loosethoughts View Post
    Dear Insite Arms,

Lol then no contest for you. The whole point here is they're trying to get views and increase exposure. Can't help them with that if you've quit their chosen platform.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Zedbra View Post
    Life's about choices. You make them, then you live by them.

Thanks, Insite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty454 View Post
    Lol then no contest for you. The whole point here is they're trying to get views and increase exposure. Can't help them with that if you've quit their chosen platform.
    Yeah I wasn't complaining at all. Just feedback for the folks at Insite Arms.

More power to you and Suckerburg.