Thread: Anyone order M14/M305 Norinco magazines from FoC?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar

Anyone order M14/M305 Norinco magazines from FoC?

Just wondering if anyone had ordered some, if so can you show pictures? Of the Norinco mags, I know about the MagWedge magazines
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

I have had good experiences with Norinco M14 mags in Norinco/DA M14 clones and would buy with a high degree of confidence.

I got some Radom (Polish manufacturer I believe) M14 mags from another dealer a few years ago and my M305-S does NOT like them at all. Go with USGI or Norinco mags.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack_Kerouac View Post
    I have had good experiences with Norinco M14 mags in Norinco/DA M14 clones and would buy with a high degree of confidence.

I got some Radom (Polish manufacturer I believe) M14 mags from another dealer a few years ago and my M305-S does NOT like them at all. Go with USGI or Norinco mags.
    I have 2 styles welded and non welded floor plates, I rather the non welded, I'm looking for more, non riveted, the ones internally restricted
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol